No Way

The Casanova's Daughters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Casanova's POV

My daughters are hauling over something. I can hear them getting heated up on an argument this early in the morning. 'What could be the reason for their conflict?' It's not because of a guy, isn't it? Because, if it is because of a guy, I'll surely cut his head off in front of my girls. 'How dare him make my girls fight each other!'.

Flashback

I woke up late today and knowing Bommie, she's probably cooking our breakfast already. I can smell the omelette she was cooking making my stomach grumble. I was planning to give her my surprise for her upcoming birthday. I'm already looking for a place where she can build her own business. I know that she really wished to have one.

As for Minzy, I was planning to build her her very own dance studio where she can teach. She is a very good, versatile and genuine dancer. She loved sharing her talents to aspirants.

CL, my ever beloved CL. My second most stubborn daughter next to Bom. She had been designing clothes for our clothing line company. Though my other girls contributes too, she was really into fashion and the most passionate one. She has studied in Paris.  As much as I never really want to let her, she still did go there. I never had a choice but to support her dreams. She had stayed there for two years. But I'm still very proud of her despite her being one of the most hardheaded ones.

My favorite, Dara. She's an artist like her mother. She is also a well renowned writer and a bestseller. But my daughter's face was never exposed to the public. She always wear masks. But lately, after CL returned from Paris, she began showing herself to the crowd.  Even in her autograph signings, she had been smiling at the camera's. TSSS... I even paid the companies of those papers to hide her face, but they didn't let me. They had told me that it was her, my daughter's decision to show her face to everyone.

 

Back to the Present

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter