Make A Noise

1440 Minutes [ An Interactive Story ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Here goes nothing.* You thought as you decided to try and make him talk. 

*Let's try to pretend that I have a bad cough.* You nodded to yourself before gathering the courage up. After about a minute, you covered your mouth with your hand and faked a very loud cough.

Once wasn't enough because it seemed that Jin didn't even notice it.

You coughed a few times more and glanced at Jin but he didn't even turn. You scrunched up your face silently. *Now what?*

You tried to crack your brain for an idea but nothing brilliant came up. All you can think of was stomping your foot and as childish it sounded, you actually did it. But fortunately it worked cause Jin turned to you, looking a bit worried. "Are you okay?"

"Huh?" You blinked at him like an idiot.

"I heard a noise." 

"Oh.. Uhmm.." You scratched your head. "Well, my ankle was hurting and stomping my foot was the only way for me to refrain from screaming in pain." You lied.

Jin stared at you for a moment before focusing back on the road. You were afraid that he didn't buy it but then, he spoke up. "Do you want to go get it treated first then?"

You were actually relieved that he believed you. 

"No, it's okay now." You waved the whole thing away. "Are you sure?" Jin asked to be certained. 

"Yeah, no big deal." You nodded firmly. *Phew..*

The both of you went back to being quiet until the car finally arrived at your destinati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter