Chapter.9

The Hunger Games (Exo addition)
After that little incident,D.O and I talked a lot while making  traps.I found out he was actually extremely caring and mother-like.He says he has a younger brother back in his district,so we can relate to a lot of things.
 
"So,anyone special back home?",D.O asked.I glanced at him from the corner of my eye.
 
"What?You mean as in best friend?",I asked.D.O shook his head.
 
"You know,someone you have a crush on",he said while nudging my shoulder.
 
Crush?I've never really liked someone so much that I like them.Except maybe.......
 
"Not really....I never really have the time for boyfriends.Not in my district anyway...",I answered.
 
I told him earlier about how our way of life is difficult and apparently,it's nothing compared to his life.He has a much easier life style.The families in his district,get given houses and some food.While District 7,live in the mud and have to fight for our food.If we ask for food from the peacekeepers,our name gets entered into the bowl for The Hunger Games.So we try our best not to ask for food and just hunt.
 
"What about you?You have any girlfriends or crushes?",I asked.He was quite good looking so he should have some kind of relationship with a girl.
 
"Nah.I never really was in to dating",He answered.Wow really? O.o
 
We finally finished our traps and decided to move to a different station.This one was identifying good and bad plants to eat.I should be good at this one.Sometimes when I can't hunt anything,I bring back berries or something from plants to eat.
 
When we entered,we saw that we weren't the only ones in the station.A small boy was there,scanning the plants laid out on the table.He looked like he had eye liner and was in fact,good looking.He looked up when he saw we walked in and smiled.
 
"Hey",he said.
 
"Hi",responded D.O and I bowed my head.
 
"I'm Byun Baekhyun,District 2",he said with his smile.
 
"I'm Do Kyungsoo.But call me D.O",D.O introduced himself.
 
"Kim Junki",I said.Baekhyun's face changed and he looked shocked.
 
"Your the one who saved your brother from the games right?!",he asked.Is that the only thing they care about?I nodded.
 
"I'm sure he's worried about you.I would be",he confessed.
 
After that awkward conversation,we started to study the plants.We looked at ones that were good to eat and ones that weren't.
 
"So,what's your brother like?",Baekhyun suddenly asked.I stopped and put down the plant I was holding.
 
"Well,his name is Junhong but he likes to be called Zelo.....Uhh......He's really cute but very tall.He tries not to ask for much because he thinks he is asking for too much.He loves to hug me a lot and will never go to school without me taking him there....",I didn't realise that both Baekhyun and D.O had stopped what they were doing and were listening.
 
"I love him a lot and he would never survive in these games.That's why I had to volunteer.I couldn't bare to see him get killed in this.I......",I stopped for a minute and thought about Zelo.
 
He was back at the District,without his Noona that he dearly loves.I couldn't help but want to just comfort him or at least see him again.
 
I snapped back in to reality saw that D.O and Baekhyun were staring at me.I then grew embarrassed because I rambled too much.Baekhyun then walked over to me.
 
What is he doing?!
 
He then......hugged me?
 
Yes,he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight.He was much taller than me and I was pretty small in his arms.I froze in his arms and didn't really know what to do.
 
"I thought it was bad that I left my big brother at home.But your little brother is alone....I'm so sorry he was chosen",Baekhyun said quietly.
 
"Aww how sweet",said a voice from the door.We broke the hug and looked over to the door way.D.O looked also.Standing there,was a high cheek-bone boy with a unicorn looking boy.
 
"Tch.You Koreans always make me have pity for you....",said the unicorn boy.
 
They walked over to us and D.O glared viciously at them.Baekhyun stood in front of me so I couldn't really see what was going on.
 
"Your the tracker aren't you?",asked the high cheek bone boy.Baekhyun glared at them.
 
"And your the one who had the little brother right?",he said while looking over Baekhyun's shoulder.
 
"Leave her alone",growled D.O.The boy snapped his head towards D.O and then walked over to him,until he was only a few inches away.
 
"Why do you care?Your going to die anyway!",he said.He then smirked."I think Luhan wants her anyway".
 
D.O suddenly burst and he punched him straight in the face.The boy fell to the ground and the unicorn boy ran to his side.The high cheek boned boy had a bleeding lip and D.O was breathing heavily.
 
"What the hell is your problem man?!",the boy yelled.The unicorn boy the helped him up and they walked out.
 
Baekhyun and I were shocked to see D.O suddenly burst like that.He didn't seem like a person that would loose his temper easily.
 
D.O turned to us and now looked calm.He looked at me and creased his eye brows.
 
"You alright Junki?",he asked.I slightly nodded and he smiled.
 
"Then let's finish up here,then go do some shooting alright?",D.O said and cheerfully walked over to the table.Baekhyun and I looked at each other,but eventually followed.
 
Strange boy.....