Yonghwa is leaving..

Thief Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 22..

 

Life was back Normally after Yonghwa and his student back to Busan and they are busy with the schedule of study..

 

 

 

Mr. Kim has come back from his trip outside town and continue to teach shin hye and her friends as a lecture, so yonghwa is rarely come to sharmon university.

 

 

 

 

Police of Province daeju has make investigation and check the location of seorak mountain. they had found the missing students in bad condition and send the report to Mr. Kim as a dean of sharmon university..

 

 

 

 

 

"Yonghwa, they had found your students who missing in the seorak mountain"

 

 

 

 

 

"did they still alive, sirr??" ask yonghwa..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"unfortunately, they are dead with bad condition, here the report you can read it by yourself"

 

 

 

 

 

 

yonghwa take a paper from Mr. kim hand and read it..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I must give an explanation to their parents, so they can accept this tragedy"

 

 

 

 

 

 

after yonghwa read, he turn back the paper to Mr. Kim..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry sir, this is my mistake..if I'm not take them to seorak mountain, they will not dead"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"it's not your fault yonghwa. I think, this is the faith from GOD" said Mr. kim..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I just hope they will understand and accept this as a faith from GOD. no one want this tragedy" said Mr. kim..

 

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa just look outside through the window. he regret the tragedy. but it's happen..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I will go now, sirr" said yonghwa while he leaving the Principal room..

 

Five days had pass away..

 

 

 

 

 

It's morning at 9 Am, when shin hye open her beautiful eyes..

 

 

 

 

 

 

then suddenly she is smile..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I have wonderful dreams last night with yonghwa..I'm married with him and we have a happy family. I can't imagine how happy I was if that it's happen in my life" said shin hye to her self..

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye open the window of her room and her eyes look on the house of neighbour. it's yonghwa house.

 

 

 

 

 

but nobody was seen in there. she more suspicious when she realize that their side door was close.

 

 

 

 

 

"usually the side door was open, but today it was not" said shin hye to her self..

 

 

 

 

 

"yesterday I don't see my boyfriend and now there is strange in his house..I wonder if something happen with yonghwa family.."

 

 

 

 

 

"I must go there and check with my self"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye change her clothes and run to yonghwa house..

 

 

 

 

 

 

their house gate was close and lock from outside..

 

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye try to contact yonghwa, but his handphone was non active..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"where are you, yong?? what is happen on you??" ask shin hye with worried..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

she try and try to contact yonghwa, but it's useless..

 

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye is very worried on him and make her crying a little. something possiblity had flash on her mind, but shin hye shake her head..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"noo..I must throw, bad thinking about yonghwa..he will not leave me..that is impossible" said shin hye in her heart..

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter