Graffiti Ink

While you call it Vandalism I call it Art

The world is constantly moving and it's increasingly shared the same rights and duties. The line that separates rich and poor is becoming less, but those who are at the top of the pyramid still enjoy the privileges that the ones on the base can't even dream about.

  Money is power and who has that power dominates the world.

 

 - The president of North Korea tried something against us, but the mission failed. Our president is preparing his soldiers. The question is: Are our president preparing an attack? A new war seems closer each day. – People could hear it on the news.

 

 

 Six guys put different masks on and went out to paint the walls of Seoul city. Under the starry sky no one could see them.

 - Hey toto, give me the blue colour. – A guy with a green mask (dada mato) asked to a guy with a blue one.

 Toto Mato took the spray can and when he was passing to Dada Mato, he stopped and his shoulders and head fell.

 - shut down. – Toto said and stayed still.

 Keke and Joke Mato laughed.

 - Hyung Toto is out of battery again.

 Tats looked at the kids and sighed smiling.

 - Those kids. – Tats Mato, the one with pink mask commented.

 ShiShi Mato, (red mask) was concentred in his work that didn’t even noticed his “kids” fooling around.

 Shishi mato is the leader and he takes his art really serious, there is no time to fool around. Just painting the walls is funny enough for him, even more when people react to it.

 :::

 

 

 - I can’t believe those brats attacked again. –  Cooper, a major police Man, commented when he saw the online news. He’s in charged to catch B.A.P and punish them for vandalising Seoul city.

 Once again B.A.P, the most famous graffiti crew of Seoul city, painted the walls to criticize the society. B.A.P also criticizes the society through music, always behind bunny masks.

 - They are gaining a lot of fans. – His brother said.

 Cooper’s brother is Tablo, a famous painter who don’t appreciate street art.

 - I really have to catch those kids. They are ruining our city with those ridiculous scribbles.

 

 On the other side of the city B.A.P were on the warehouse playing some video games. That warehouse is all graffited. It has two old cars inside to decorate it. One of the walls is covered with a huge mirror. Jung Up spend hours in front of it dancing. On the other side they have a DJ table and music equipment when they work on their songs.

 It has a huge settee and a nice tv. It’s a really nice place for them!

 

 - I’m pretty sure Cooper is freaking out right now. – Jae said typing on the computer.

 - Did you already put what we did yesterday online? – Guk asked.

 - Yap.

 - A lot of people liked it, and our site is in number one. Everyone is wondering what we’ll do next. – HimChan said looking at the mirror and brushing is hair.

 - Oh? A new painter will do a lecture about art. – Je said when that knew popped out.

 - Who? – Guk asked.

 - humm… She’s ____, and she’s Tablo’s daughter.

 JungUp scoffed at it and HimChan rolled his eyes. Guk smirked and looked again to his book.

 ***

 

 You prepared yourself to talk about art to a lot of people, as you are a new face in the business you felt a little nervous.

 - I’m nervous daddy. – You said to Tablo, your dad, a famous artist of Seul City.

 - Don’t worry my child, you’re the best.

 You smiled really big and nodded, your dad gave you a hug and you felt secure to face the crowd.

 

 You were talking about your paintings and the your influences, all great names of classic art and your dad, obviously, you grew up watching him painting the canvas with passion and delicacy. In the crowd you noticed a pair of eyes on you, gazing every move closely. You felt nervous because his look was so deep, and his face so serene. He was different, even when you wasn’t looking at him you could feel his eyes on you.

 

 Suddenly he rose his hand and you look at him to let him questioning you.

 - What do you think about street art? – You shivered with his deep and calm voice.

 Everyone around looked at him with a strange look.

 - Well, I think that is vandalism.

 - Did you ever stopped and stare?

 - Yea, in the morning when I saw scribbles on the wall of my house. I couldn’t even understand what was written.

 - I mean real street art, or you just stop to watch a dog dying? Isn’t it also crime?

 Clearly he was talking bout Guillermo Vargas Jiménez, also known as Habacuc is an artist who starved a dog to death and showed it as art.

 You faked a smile to cover your anger, even more because he was half right.

 - Are you a graffiti writter? – You asked trying to control yourself, because it was full of people who were also waiting you to fall.

 That guy smiled at you and you froze with that beautiful smile.

 - No, miss. I’m also a painter.  – He said and stood up walking away.

 Your eyes followed him till you couldn’t see him anymore.

 Who the hell is this guy? What the hell he wants?

 

 


 Sorry to update it just now, but I'm bussy with school and I'm searching for nice graffitis and stuffs like that :)

 Thanks you for subscrive and comment if you like it or not, if it is some graffiti that I could use and what could happen next ^^

 Thank you once again and have a nice day ^^