Beautiful

Unexpected

No One's POV:

Everyone was busy and doing their best during the rehearsals, All the performers are confident about their performance later except the two maknaes..

 

Seo's POV:

Even though i had a lot of duets with Oppa before, i dunno why but it's my first time to get this nervous again. The last time i was this nervous was the time i had my first duet with him.

"Seo?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the person who was calling my attention.

"Hyunnie our performance is next" Kyuhyun oppa said.

"Why do you look so nervous Hyunnie?" he asked.

"i dunno why but i have this feeling something will happend in the duet that could make me this nervous, what if the mic isnt working or what if the guitar string snapped while i am playing it"

He pulled me into a hug and said "Don't worry you will be fine and besides we have done this thing a lot of times before haven't we? I don't think either of us will mess it up"

I simply nodded, Kyuhyun oppa was right. We have done this duet a lot of times already...

 

Kyuhyun's POV:

Seohyun doesnt know about this but i planned something for her later.

 

No One's POV:

It is time for Seohyun and Kyuhyun's duet.

Their duet was simply beautiful. Everyone expects them to just hold hands while singing but.. something unusual happened.

Seohyun's POV:

We were in the middle of singing the song and we are walking down the stage as usual, but i got completely shocked and almost lost my composure when Kyuhyun oppa kneeled down and brought out a rose. 

To hide my startledness, all i did was laugh a little and get the rose from him.

Kyuhyun's POV:

We were almost finsihed witht the duet.Before the last line, I immediately kneeled down and brought out the rose i got for her. I could see that she was startled i can see it in her eyes. I was happy when she accepted the rose.

No One's POV:

The screams got even louder when Kyuhyun gave Seohyun the rose. 

When the duet was over Seohyun and Kyuhyun immediately ran backstage to SNSD's dressing room since it's the farthest dressing room and the staff hardly goes there.

"Yah! oppa why did you do that unexpectedly?" Seohyun asked.

"What i just wanna put a small twist to our duet routine and look the WiRes probably liked it did you here their loud screams earlier?" Kyuhyun said.

"Still.. it was very unexpected oppa" Seohyun stated.

"Seohyun-Ah can i get the rose i gave you earlier?"

Kyuhyun's POV:

"Seohyun-Ah can i get the rose i gave you earlier?" I asked.

Seohyun gave me the rose then i kneeled down infront of her.

---------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER #3 IS DONE XDD 

the next chapter is the last chapter ^^"

I hope you guys like this chappie even though its short ^^"