Renadia's History 101

Renadia

During the Joseon Dynasty, the king had ordered a farmer and his wife to be banned from the country for betrayal of Japanese and Korean information. As the helpless couple fled the country on a boat, they discovered an island the size to fit an entire city! The island was tropical, abandoned; only the animals of the land were the only inhabitants of the island. The pair found no trace of human remains on the tiny land, which gave the farmer an idea; he was going to take that island and name it as his.

For many years the farmer built a home, roamed the island, built more houses, farmed, and even built an economic system for money. He had decided that he shall bring selective people from Joseon to the island, that he shall reign as king; a king with power to control even the tiniest of insects, but the power would not be that of evil. He soon named the island 'Renadia', the name of his first born son 'Ren', whom died during the wave of illness.

People came and began to live in Renadia quietly, living their lives as people with rights and laws made by the gracious past kings. Renadia soon began to develop further, secret trades were being held for technologies and weapons. Until June 9th of 1865, people outside of Renadia began to learn further about the island that seemed to have grown as a country entirely, learning that Renadia was not an island, but declared as a country owned by the lineage of the Royal Choi's.

Soon after the discovery of the country becoming public in 1905, Renadia became the most famous and interesting country to see and visit. As other countries had forgotten and abandoned kings and the olden ways, they were fascinated that Renadia still had knights, servants, and a king and queen. To the modern people outside, Renadia looked as if it were a mix between the modern days and the 1400's, with knights wearing armor and shields designed with a blue and white rose intertwining with thorns between them, a star shining brightly above the roses. The king still wore a high and mighty dark blue robe over a lighter blue modern suit, with a crown to top it off; the queen wore a skin tight, floor touching, opaque dress with a white robe over; the first born prince would wear a long sleeved blue coat with a white rope on his left shoulder, whilst the youngests would wear no sleeved coats with no rope.

 

Up-to-date history:

Renadia's current royal heirs:

 

Minhyun Choi, 24, eldest son of King Choi III, will not be decided as heir to the kings throne, is in college and will continue his future as a doctor to Korea.

Minki Choi, 19, last son of King Choi III, is being prepared to be king, will continue his future as a king until he has his own son to pass down the throne.