n i n e

Mission: Protect The Bastard
Nara's POV 
 
I SWEAR I WILL END THAT ALONG WITH HER TY FRIENDS. 
 
Damn, I woke up to be in Jungkook's  room. Damn his room is clean. 
 
"YOU CANT GO SLAPPING PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU FEEL LIKE IT!!" 
I blushed at the flash back. He looks so handsome when he is  angry. I squealed with excitement. 
 
"One minute she is angry the next she is happy. I wonder how much I would get if I sold you to the zoo. I mean you would totally pass as a gorilla," said a voice.
 
"You better run because in the morning I fight very good. You can be my dummy," Jungkook walked back while I was standing still. "A dummy should be still and not alive. I can make you a dummy, first come here and let me put you to sleep forever," I said scary.
 
"OMMMA, APPPPPAAAA!!! SHE IS GOING TO KILL MEEEE. AHHHHHHHHHHHH" screamed Jungkook at the top of his lungs.
 
I ran to him and flipped him over and jumped on him. Leaving him flat on the ground. He smiled. His smile, did god poured too much Handsome while he was creating Jungkook? His heartbeat was like his.
 
"We are going to practice training at the soccer field. And I making you run 5 laps of field. Be there after school," I said quickly.
 
I got up and walked to the bathroom. I closed the door and quickly searched for my pills. I 
can't  find them. It has to be here somewhere. Ever thing  fell on the floor. Everything is cramping in. I started breathing heavily.   He did this to me. Leaving me heart broken. He said if we broke up it would be because of one of us dies. He lied. He hurt me. The heartbeat of his heart. Tears started to pour out.
 
Jungkook's POV
 
I heard a clash in the bathroom. 
 
"NARA, YOU OKAY," I shouted at the other side of the door.
 
"KOOKIE!" Nara said while crying. She ran and hugged me.
 
"Protect me please, I'm weak when I think of him, he is near. Help me," Nara whispered.
 
"Don't worry, I will protect you. Stick close to me I won't let anyone near you," I said.
 
"Thank you, Jungkook. Can I call you Kookie cause you look like a cookie. Sometimes a cookie can look ugly but inside it is yummy," said Nara.
 
"Anything for you Ara. Wait you just called me ugly, come here!" 
 
"Later loser" she said as she disappeared to the bathroom.
 
Authors POV
 
"Now I just need to clean this up, Jungkook has a nice side, everything is going well. I'm surprised at how EXO hasn't appeared infront of me yet, I heard that there was another person that joined the group" said Nara.
 
But outside was a person reading Nara's mind.
 
"Just you wait Nara, you will be surprised. I will take your Jungkook away. I will have ultimate power and my love of my life," 
 
 
 
I finally have wifi after a week. Shot update. Thanks to the subscribers and keep on subscribing. Comment.