You're Mine

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun would sometimes goes to different city and leaving Seohyun home alone, she doesn't know much about his work or what he does since he doesnt talk about it when he gets home. Ever since he was appointed as the new CEO he got even more busy, he doesn't come home until 3 in the morning or talk to Seohyun as much. Time to time Seohyun would sneak out but for some reason he's always know, and she would get into trouble with him. On their 3 years together he missed it, the more he's not home the more she gets sadder and lonely. One night she stay up when he got home and saw her, he walked up to her and kiss her. 

 

"Oppa?"

"I'm home." touch her  face 

She moved a little. "Oppa..i wanted to ask you something." 

"Can we not talk, i want some peace and quite." he told her as he pass her. 

Turn around. "Oppa, i want to explore the world." 

"Why?" 

"You're busy, and won't have time to be with me much..so i was wondering if its ok with you if i go see the world..alone." 

"No, you can't." 

"Nichkhun."

"You're not allow to leave this house!" 

 

Nichkhun left to his room when Seohyun was confuse why he shouted at her, she couldnt help but the tears kept falling down. As she got to her room she close the door and went to sleep. 

Taecyeon took Taeyeon back to their house but getting her there wasnt easy and he's not planning to leave her alone knowing she would run if he leave again, he decided to work  from home where he can keep his eyes on Taeyeon. Ever since she got back to their home that they share she havent talk or say a word to him. It's only been a few days since they got back and the girl that he was with came to their house. 

 

"Is Taecyeon here?" 

"He's inside his office." 

 

The girl went to his office and knock on the door, she went inside when Taecyeon saw her and dropped his pen that was in his hand. Taeyeon came into the room as well when she walk up to him. 

 

"I'm pregnat." 

"Why do i need to know?" he asks. 

"Because it's yours." 

"How would i know if it's mine?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter