Chapter 11

Forever and Always [Discontinued]

Chapter 11

As the two woke up, just then Aryan realized Jongin should be going to work this time of the day. "Jongin-Oppa, wake up, you have work!" She said as she shook his shoulders. Jongin smiled but kept his eyes closed. Instead, he hugged her closer. "Continue sleeping." He said. Aryan panicked. "No, you should be needed at the office right now, Kris can take care of me!" She said. Jongin smiled and kissed her forehead. He opened his eyes and looked at her, "Don't worry baby, I've got my work all done to take leave for my pregnant wife for the whole month, starting today." He said and pecked her lips. Aryan beamed, "Really? You did that for me?" She said. She knew that being a CEO of a company is really hard since you have tons of work to do. A day of work feels like a whole load, what more if her worked for the whole month worth of work? It was a lot. Jongin smiled and nodded, "Of course, I would do anything for you." He said. Aryan blushed and kissed him. "Thank you, my dear hubby. You are angel sent from above." She said with great passion. Jongin laughed, "Aren't I? And guess what?" He asked. "What?" She asked. "I'm not the only one. Here's one too." He said as he held her bulging stomach, "He's sent to us from above." He said and kissed her. "You worked hard, Mrs. Kim." Jongin said. Aryan smiled and inhaled Jongin's scent. "You smell so manly, my namja." She said as he nuzzled her nose on his neck. Jongin smirked, "Oh yeah? Do you like how I smell?" He asked. Aryan nodded, "Manly is y." She said and winked at Jongin. Jongin carefully hovered on top of her. "What do you say, let's do a round?" He said with a very, very y voice. Aryan smiled, "Oh yeah, can you?" She asked as she smirked too. Jongin nibbled with her neck, "Of course, I can. Why would you ask me that? I can ravage you right now, baby. You don't know what you are doing to me." He said as he kissed her passionately. Aryan smiled at the kiss, "I'm afraid, I cannot. I'm worried for our baby, Jongin." She said. Jongin smiled and kissed her temples, "Don't worry, I'll be gentle." He said. Aryan giggled, "You sound so y right now, Jongin but.. It's my 3rd month and this may be the most crucial part of my pregnancy. We can't risk this." She explained gently. Jongin sighed and nodded. He kissed her head and temple, "Okay, okay. We won't do it.. yet." He said and lay down beside her again, cuddling. The things I do for you, my dear wife.