INFINITY TEARS: 1

Infinity Tears

INFINITY TEARS 

Chapter 1


"Hey! This child is still breathing! This child is still breathing!" one of the firemen shouted. The house is surrounded by fiery flames of death. Inside the house, laid 2 adult corpses along with a crying 7 year-old girl, Jang Minju. 

 
A fading white figure floated in t smoky room where little Minju was crying. It floated towards her, and pocessed her poor body. It ended with a luminous spark seen and a high pitched scream heard. 
 
"Ahh~ it's such a misfortune that Minju is t sole survivor" one of grandmas in the neighborhood sighed while the firemen were trying to find the little girl. 
 
At last, the girl was brought out. Her condition was extremely bad. 
"quick! Her pulse is weakening!" the fireman pressed his palms on minju's chest, hoping for her to breathe normally again. Unfortunately, I didn't help at all. Her pulse kept falling. Her condition was so desperate and was brought to the South Korea General Hospital. 
 
It took her 2 nights an 3 days to finally wake up after the major surgery. 
 
-- Minju's POV -- 
 
"Where's this place...?" I tried to turn my head slowly but my neck won't let me turn. 
"where am I?" 
"who am I?" 
As I wondered, I heard footsteps approaching me. 
"who are you?!" 
I feel scared. I don't want people to approach me. 
"Minju dear, I'm sorry, but I'll have to send you to the orphanage..." a female spoke, in a motherly tone. 
'wait. Where an I going? Orphanage? Why? And is minju... Me??' I overheard some words 'Murdered. Amnesia' what are those? 
 
-- narrator's POV -- 
 
The nurse helped minju to pack her leftover stuffs from the fire in a luggage. The things are all in a small amount with few tops and shorts, some toys and other things. The nurse and minju took a long excruciating bus ride from Busan to Seoul. 
 
After the tedious ride, they finally arrived in the orphanage in seoul. It was still quite early in the morning. 
Minju entered the rusting old gate, seeing little children of her age running around in t overgrowing weeds. "what is this place?" Minju asked. 
T nurse sighed, then replied, "you'll see later. Minju took every step carefully, she examined t grounds of t place. 
 
-- minju's POV -- 
 
The disgusting rusted tawny gates were seen, the weeds were overgrowing. 
Just then, a boy came running towards my direction. He slowed down his footsteps as he approached me. 
 
"Hey~ what's-" I didn't manage to hear him finish his sentence but I feel myself being controlled. My arm lifted a flail, trying to kill him. But wait. That wasn't me! I want to stop but I couldn't. I closed my eyes, hoping to grip on a control but I still failed. I feel the flail I'm holding cutting though something and it was followed by a scream. I opened my eyes to see blood dripping down his arm like the newly fallen leaf of a crimson flower. I then looked at my hand and looked at it in horror. The small blade I was holding was covered in blood, his blood. I looked back to his arm and saw the open cut, with his pink flesh exposed and with blood still flowing out. I felt my stomach turn, looking at blood makes me sick, flashbacks of 2 figures being murdered flooded my memories. But what was that flashback?? My heart started to ache. Tears stung my eyes and my legs buckle and was on the verge of collapsing. 
 
Other kids came running in our direction. I'm confused and I stayed still, not knowing what to do. 
"what have you done to luhan?! Are you crazy?!" all protests echoed in my ears. But I didn't do that! I was accused! I couldn't hold any longer with all those accuses and I fell with a thud.