Do You Want Some Tea?

Do You Want Some Tea?

(Seohyun’s POV)

It’s been 100 days since we started dating. I can’t believe we are still awkward with each other, seems nothing is happening to our relationship huh? If we come home from dates you just walk me to my doorstep then you say goodbye and then leave.  That’s all? No hug or a kiss on my cheek?  I really don’t feel anything special to him. Sometimes I wished we just stayed as friends, I think we won’t be this awkward with each other.

Is it weird that I want to invite him over my house so we could have some tea and talk about our problems? Is it also weird that I want to make the first move and not him?

Since the sun is setting now, here I am sitting by my window pane looking up at the bright orange sky. Thinking if I should invite him over right now for tea, I couldn’t help laugh about my thoughts right now. I suddenly heard my phone’s ringtone, seems I got a text from him. I opened the message and read it. It looks like he’s asking for a date even though the sun is already setting, I decided to text him back and get ready for this small date. I walked over to my closet and picked out my dress, I chose a knee-length rose-pink sleeveless dress and matching white heels to compliment it.

I decided to wait in my living room while thinking all the possibilities that could happen tonight. He would knock on my door then we would go inside his car with him driving to who knows where? We would have a small quiet dinner, He would ask me how my day was and I would also ask him the same question. Then he would bring me home as usual.

My thoughts were interrupted once I heard the doorbell ring. It must be him, Seohyun get ready for another typical date. I opened my door to see him smiling at me; He then offered his hand to me in which I gladly accepted it. He then brought me to his car and since he is gentleman he opened the door of the car for me. After he helped me get in his car, he went inside and started the engine.

The car ride was quite quiet, I was really not surprised. As I leaned against the car’s window I heard my favorite song playing on the radio. I decided to sing along, While I was singing along I suddenly realized he was singing along as well.

“You know this song?” I asked.

“Yes” He chuckled, “This is actually one of my favorite songs”

I smiled, I never knew he also likes this song. I looked outside of the window and I see that it’s starting to rain. My smile turned to small frown, I think he noticed my frown and asked if I was all right.

“Yes, but we might not push through since it’s raining”

“Instead of going to a fancy restaurant as usual why don’t we just go to a small café instead? So we won’t have to go somewhere far?” He suggested.

I agreed since we have no choice because if we still went someplace far we might experience a traffic jam when we get home.

As he parked the car at the parking lot, he got his umbrella then went out. He opened my door and was hovering the umbrella over us so we won’t get wet. He then guided us towards the café.

As we went in the café I observed that the café has a warm and cozy atmosphere. He then went to a small table for two and offered me a seat. I sat down and he asked me what I would like to order. I told him I just wanted some cheesecake and some caramel macchiato. He then stood up and walked over to the counter to order our food. While waiting I was looking outside the window observing that the rain is getting a bit stronger by the minute.

“Here is our food”

I then looked up and see him with a tray filled with food. He gave me my order and sat down.

“Ne, Oppa what did you order?” I asked.

“Just some coffee flavor cake and hot chocolate for this cold evening” He chuckled.

While we were eating we barely talked, which for me is unusual since he would usually ask me how was my day or what did I do before he took me out.

After we are done eating, we rested for awhile. I looked out the window again to see that the rain had stopped, meaning that we could go back home.

“Oppa, It stopped raining wanna go back home now?” I asked.

He nodded, and then we went out of the café and went back in the car.

The car ride going back home is more awkward since we were completely silent.

He parked his car in front of my house and helped me get out. He brought me to my doorstep as usual and said goodbye.

I then went inside my house, I felt cold and lonely.

Then suddenly I hear thunderstorms outside at the same time my doorbell was ringing.

I opened my door to see him standing outside. He looks so shy; he then suddenly gave me a small box. I took it and opened it; inside the box was a small personalized snow globe. I noticed that inside the snow globe was a picture from our first date.

“Hey Seobaby, Are you all right? Why are you crying?”

I stopped looking at the snow globe and suddenly felt my face, it was wet. I didn’t notice I was crying. I chuckled, suddenly it started to rain again except this time it was stronger and there was no way he can walk back to his car.

I then suddenly asked “Since it’s raining hard and there is no way for you to go back to your car without getting wet, Do you want to come in and have some tea?”

He chuckled and suddenly kissed my cheek and said yes. I smiled at him and I opened my door and let him in. I will never forget this day.

________________________________________________________________________________________

SO yeah... i fail at writing one-shots XDD i hope you guys liked it ^^

and good luck to me passing this story to my teacher OuO"""