Chapter 04

How Can It Be Him??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You bid them goodbye and entered your home. Eomma was doing something. You faked a smile and greeted her before went to your room and cried loudly. *what did I do??* you yelled inside your mind while crying. You touched your sore back again and yelped in pain. It was really hurt. Soon after, You fell asleep.    "Minyoung-ah" eomma shook you lightly. "Mmm.." You suddenly stirred in your sleep. "Your eyes look puffy, sweety" eomma noticed when she saw your eyes. You fully woked up and hugged her. "Something happened?" eomma asked, rubbing your soft cheeks. You shook your head, saying that you were fine. Your action was a lie, but eomma could tell it from the way you hugged her. "Dinner time, sweet" eomma announced and both of you went to the dining table. "Minyoung-ah" "Nae, eomma?" you asked. "Starting tomorrow, you will stay at the kim's mansion" you coughed on your own food. "T-To-morrow??" you stuttered. Eomma nodded sadly that made you sighed. "It is okay for you, right sweety?" eomma said sadly. "I'm okay, but how about eomma? Eomma will stay here alone??" you looked worried. "No, eomma will go abroad" she simply stated as it was the most hardest thing for you to hear. "Abroad?" you repeated and eomma nodded surely. "But eomma will come back, right?" eomma nodded again while smiling. You hugged her again. *Mian minyoung-ah, eomma has to lie. Eomma just want you to get along with them. Eomma will stay with granny at the village, so don't worry* eomma thought as she patted your back.   

 

The next morning finally came. You felt really sad because of eomma's leaving. What could you do? Nothing. In the end, you ended up no appetite to eat. You kissed eomma's cheek and bid her goodbye before you headed to school. Your head was always hanged low when you were on your way to school. *If taehyung hates me, that means Mr and Mrs kim hate me too* you thought. You arrived school and were accidentally bumped into someone's back. You looked up and saw the smiling jimin. "Hi~" he greeted you happily. You smiled but it was the fake one. "You look so sad today" jimin commented as he noticed your sad face. "Do I? Did you read my mind?.. Well, I d
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter