Chapter 29 –Party.

Advantage & Disadvantage of Loving You [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Colored-Courier-Font = Texting.
*Colored-Bold-Italic-Font = Thoughts.
____________________________________________


For the past month, Sarang and L.Joe had worked on their 3 years missing relationship. They didn’t jump to go out on a date yet; they started being friends again and see where fate will take them soon.

“You’re an idiot I swear! I told you that it was a surprise gift for Ricky and you told him?! What the hell?” Sarang add angry emoticon at the end of the text and send it to L.Joe.

Did I mention that Teen Top boys were happy to see Sarang again? No? Well, now you read it. Yup! They were jumping in joy when Chunji told them that Sarang was back.

Teen Top boys went and meet Sarang the next day, and they hung out the whole day at the Lotte World.

“Whoops!! My bad! I thought he knew…Don’t be mad at me! You know that I’m dense sometimes. Anyways, he loved it!” L.Joe inserts a pouty emoticon and hit send.

Sarang rolled her eyes at his reply and sighs “Fine! Whatever!” She secretly smiled and put her phone back in her purse.

“What party is this again?” Sarang tilt her head, facing WooBin. He gulped inaudibly “Uh…Mom didn’t tell you?”

Sarang made faces “If she did, I wouldn’t be asking you now would I?” She huffed “Just tell me~” Sarang cutely nudging his side, while batting her lashes.

WooBin groans “It’s an engagement party. And I don’t know who.” Sarang pouted “Fine!”

“What are you doing atm?” The corner of L.Joe’s lips curled upward. He missed texting to Sarang, now that he finally got to text her again, he is not going stop.

Sarang’s purse vibrated, she took out her phone and read the message sent by L.Joe and replied “I’m at someone’s engagement party. You?”

“Me too! But I’m at my parent’s party, and I have no idea what party this is.” He sent. The phone on Sarang’s palm vibrated, she unlocked it, and skimmed through the text “Haha! But in my case I don’t know who the engaged couple is.”

“Would you please stop smiling at your phone like you’re in a relationship with it?” Sarang’s mom hissed while she put on a fake smile to the oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter