Partners....aigoo

I Despise You...

KRYSTAL POV

"You guys will be in pairs for the day and you will be sharing a robot." Mr. Choi, our science teacher said.

"I have put your partners on the board" a groan rippled throughout the classroom, Mr Choi was never fair when it came to partners.

I quickly ran up to the board, but I was beaten by some of the other students. People were groaning and high fiving. I jumped to see who I was partnered with. Oh you HAVE GOT TO  BE KIDDING ME. My partner is Kim Jongin.

"Yah!" I shouted at him." You are my partner, lets just get it over and done with."

"Are you sure you wanna do that?" He smiled, what stoopid (see what I did there)  girls would call 'seductive.

"Arrgg!! Just shut up, lets work together in silent, no talking!" I made my point clear by moving over a seat.

He just snickered and whispered into my ear "You will want me someday, Soojung."

Shuddering I moved another seat away.

"Soojung! come over here for a minute." I turned around to see one of my friends Luhan beckoning to me, he had a rubiks cube in his hand.

"Annyeong Luhan! OMG you have your rubiks cube...gimmie!" I love rubiks cubes, nuff said. Ever since Luhan came to the school, we have been sharing tips and competing against each other to see who could get a faster time. So far, my time was 49 seconds (A/N That is my record lol), but Luhan was faster.

"I am now learning the fridrich method to solve the rubiks cube!" This was amazing, the fridrich method has so many algorithms to remember, I tried but failed.

"Wow, that is amazing!" We walked together everyday after school, we would go our separate ways when I had to go the bus stop.

"I'll just walk with you to the bus stop, my mother isnt here yet." Sure, I smiled, to be honest I have had a crush on Luhan ever since he came to the school and everyone knew.

Little did I know that Kai was watching it all.

KAI POV

I saw those two, smiling and laughing together, Krystal looked so happy with him. To be honest it made my heart break, but I am Kim Jongin I can get any girl to kneel before me within seconds...just not Krystal

 

Challenge Accepted

 

A/N HEYYYYYYYYY

K so I am finally writing again!!! YAYYY, anyway yeah I LOVE RUBIKS CUBES they are my life :D

Krystal is so shippable and her red hair in Rum Pum Pum Pum is just A-M-A-Z-I-N.

Yeahhh...anyway I will hopefully update soon!!! please SUBSCRIBE AND FRIEND MEEE :D