*~I miss you my prince~*

My prince

Please enjoy the fanfic....

**** means flashback started ****

****************************************************************

          “Somehow the princess will find her prince charming that she lasts long. The end.” Beni Arashiro was reading a bed time story to her 4 year old daughter. “Mommy, how did you find daddy? Was he your prince charming?” the little Yuki poured down all the questions making Beni laugh.

          “Yes honey, daddy was my prince charming. Well, it’s a long story and you will know the story when you get a little elder okay? Now close your eyes and let’s float into the dream world.” Beni replied to her little baby girl and pressed a kiss on Yuki’s forehead.

          When she finally fell asleep, Beni tiptoed out of the room and walked into her own room where she was supposed to be sleeping with him. She walked into the room and looked around as she let out a sigh. “I miss you so much love.” Beni whispered as she walked into the room. She sat on the bed and took the picture which was on the table near the bed.

          It was taken on the day when Yuki was born. If anyone takes a good look at the picture they will be saying that they’re one big happy family. “I miss you so much; wish you were here next to us together.” Beni whispered as she slumped onto the bed and kept staring at the balcony which was opened.

          Slowly she was dragged into the dream world, without knowing that she was. She tried her best to keep her eyes open but she couldn’t.

****************************************************************                  “How is she doctor?” Beni heard him asking the doctor and heard the doctor letting out a sigh. “She is recovering. Don’t worry and go meet the baby.” The doctor replied. At first he was her best friend, then her boy friend and then her husband and the father to their daughter.

          “Come back soon love.” He pressed a kiss on her forehead before leaving. Jung Yunho, Beni’s lover, one and only guy to her. Yunho walked out of the room leaving her alone with his mom. Not from that far he saw Sooyoung and Changmin running towards him.

          “How is she oppa?” Sooyoung asked and Yunho smiled. “She is recovering. Shall we go and see the baby?” Yunho asked them and they nodded their heads.

********************

          “OMG so cute. She is just like Beni unnie.” Sooyoung squealed as Yunho took the little baby girl into his arms. Yunho felt his body trembling so he sat on a nearby chair. “Daddy’s princess.” He whispered as he pressed a kiss on her forehead.

          The little baby girl smiled cutely in her slumber. “Mr. Jung, have you thought of a name yet?” one of the nurses asked him leaving Changmin and Sooyoung to stare at Yunho who was lost in the baby girl. Softly Changmin nudged him.

          “Yea? Oh yes, but I need to talk with the baby’s mommy as well right?” Yunho replied to the nurse with a chuckle. “Now I want to hold her.” Sooyoung whined and Yunho let out a low chuckle. Seeing the baby girl smile in her slumber was already adorable to Yunho.

          Sooyoung took the baby girl into her hands and cradled her. “What did you name her?” Sooyoung asked as she her hand on the baby girl’s cheeks. Yunho smiled as he walked towards Changmin. “Jung Yukari. Yuki for short.” Yunho replied back as he stared at the baby Yuki.

          “Nice, I like it.” Changmin replied as he took the little sleeping beauty into his hands. Everyone got a turn to take the little beauty before walking into Beni’s room. When Yunho entered Yunho saw Beni and his mom talking. Beni was sitting on the bed. The moment he entered Beni turned her head towards him and gave a dazzling smile.

          “How is our baby?” Beni asked as Yunho sat beside her. Yunho smiled as he hugged her from sideways. “She is doing well.” He replied as he kissed her forehead. “Should I bring her?” Yunho asked Beni softly and she beamed at him.

          “As long as if it’s not a burden to you love.” She replied back making me stare at her. “Yah, you know it’s not a burden to me. If you say that again I won’t talk to you.” In a childish way he replied making her chuckle. “Okay okay, I won’t say it again. Sorry love.” She replied and Yunho smiled. They both were so close when they heard Yunho’s mom, Changmin and Sooyoung’s throat clearing.

           “I shall go and tell the nurse to bring the baby. Changmin you come with me.” Yunho replied in a weird way making everyone burst into laughs. Yunho left the blushing Beni with his mom and walked towards the nurse area to tell a nurse with Changmin.

          “Honey, one member had been added to our family. I am so happy now.” Younhee, Yunho’s mom said to Beni as she caressed Beni’s short blonde hair. Without saying anything she smiled at her and saw Sooyoung throwing a smile at her. She returned the smile. Around 3 to 6 minutes later Yunho came into the room followed by Changmin with the baby girl.

          Beni let out a gasp as she the baby girl. “Is she my daughter?” Beni asked softly making Younhee chuckle. Younhee caressed Beni’s short hair and kept his chin on her shoulder. “She looks like me right?” Yunho asked her making her frown. “She has your eyes and lips, my nose and hair.” With a chuckle Beni replied back as she brought the little Yuki close to her.

          “What did you name her, son?” Younhee asked Yunho and he smiled. “Jung Yuki. Is it nice?” he asked Beni and she beamed at him. “It really is pretty.” She replied back as she leaned her back on the bed and holds the little sleeping beauty in her arms. Younhee, Changmin and Sooyoung watch the happy little family playing with the little baby girl.

********************

          “What?” Beni screamed as she heard the news from Changmin. “What happen Beni unnie?” Sooyoung asked as she saw Beni’s eyes getting teary. “Mom, I am going to the hospital for a while. Please take care of Yuki for me for a while.” Without replying to Sooyoung she grabbed her car keys and phone and walked out of the house and towards her car followed by Sooyoung.

          “Unnie what’s wrong?” Sooyoung asked Beni as she slipped into the driver seat with teary eyes. She still didn’t bother to answer until she got hit a lamp post in the street which made her cry. “Sooyoung ah.” She started to cry like she never did. Alarmed Sooyoung gave a hug to Beni and tried to comfort her.

          “Beni unnie, what’s wrong?” Sooyoung asked her as she kept on crying on her shoulder. “Yunho, he is. He is. In the. Hospital.” In a stuttering way she replied to her through the sobs making Sooyoung gasp in surprise. “Why are you waiting unnie? Let’s go.” She cried out as they drove to the hospital.

********************

          “Changmin ah.” Beni whispered through the tears and Changmin let out a sigh. He was next to the doctor. The doctor let out a sigh and kept his hand on Changmin’s shoulder. “We’re too late. I am sorry.” With that the doctor left them leaving Beni and Sooyoung confused yet sad.

          “His dead.” Unconsciously Changmin whispered making Beni gasp. “No you’re lying. My Yunho isn’t dead.” Beni didn’t want to believe in the truth. She ran towards the room where Yunho was kept. Seeing his dead body made her fell onto her knees. “Yunho ah.” She whispered through the tears and Sooyoung wrapped her hands on Beni’s shoulder and tried to comfort her.

          “Unnie.” Through the tears Sooyoung tried to comfort her. Changmin couldn’t hold his tears. Slowly he fell onto his knees and hugged the crying 2 ladies.

****************************************************************             “YUNHO.” Beni cried out in her sleep as she heard the thunder. She woke up and saw the heavy rain which made her walk towards the balcony door and closed it. “Mommy.” Beni turned around to see her little baby girl rubbing her beady eyes while she hugged her Yunho’s gift to her. Beni walked towards her and took her into her arms.

          “What’s wrong baby?” she asked as she kept the baby girl next to her on the bed and tried to make her sleep. “Where is daddy, mommy?” Yuki asked as she looked at Beni from her beady little eyes.

          Beni let out a sigh and smiled. “Where ever he is, he will always be with you and mommy. Because he is mommy’s and baby’s prince.” She replied back and in return she got a cute smile from her. “Now let’s go to sleep. It’s getting late.”Beni said to her and Yuki obediently closes her eyes and tried to sleep while Beni stared at her sleeping. “Sorry love, he is far away from us but he will always be with us. In our hearts. I love you my prince.” Beni whispered as she stared at the picture on the bed stand.

          With that she was again dragged into the dream land. 

****************************************************************

851563_646558762038301_242523800_n.pngfinally i updated it

yes yes this is very fast indeed

but hey i had been writing for like 2 weeks now

Anyways enough of my stupid talks

Lets spread the love of YunBe couples851559_646536015373909_632182019_n.png

please enjoy

leave a comment by and subscribe

if u enjoyed please please upvote