Accident

The Wolves: Untamed

"What? What are you talking about?" Her eyes grew wide.

"You have to move in with us." Suho looked away.

"Why?" 

"We can't risk it. You know too much." Suho explained, turning to look at you.

"Know too much? No one's going to believe me!" Ga Eun yelled. "Everyone will think I'm crazy!"

"That's the point. We're doing this to protect you." Suho said, his eyes filled with pity.

"Protect me? You hardly even know me!" 

Chanyeol stared at Ga Eun, wide eyed and emotionless. He felt his heart break as he watched her weep, watching the tears stream down her face, the look of pain and anger written all over. Chanyeol fought the urge to grab her and comfort her. He looked away, closing his eyes to prevent him from look at her.

"We don't know what else to do." Suho said, looking away.

"You could have just left me alone. You know I wouldn't have told anyone. I can keep this a secret." Ga Eun begged, tears still falling.

Kai walked towards her and held out his hand, waiting for her to look at him. She stared at him, confused before she took his hand. Kai pulled her towards him and wrapped his strong arms around her waist, rubbing her back. Ga Eun could feel him shiver as he held her against him, his skin burning hot.

"I'm sorry but we need to do this." Kai murmured.

"I don't need your help." She pushed him away. "I don't need anything from you."

"Just for a few weeks. After that, you can leave." Suho softly whispered. "That's all."

"You might come to like it." Chanyeol cleared his throat. "Maybe?"

"Please, I won't say a word. I mean, it's not like I'll go around saying what you guys are." 

"I won't change my mind." Suho's voice grew cold.

"Why? Why me? What did I ever do to you?" She pleaded. "Why of all people me?"

"Let's go. D.O already made dinner." Sehun said.

"Please just let me go."

Ga Eun let out a small scream as she felt someone picking her up. Chanyeol had her in his arms, staring at ahead as she struggled against him. Sehun and Kai handed Suho her backpack and Bokshiri before they left. She felt her body go stiff as they began to howl, knowing full well what was going on.

"Are you scared?" Chanyeol asked.

"A little bit."

"It's fine. I won't let anything happen." Chanyeol smiled softly.

"But why are you carrying me?" Ga Eun frowned. "I could have just walked."

"Huh? You don't want me to?" Chanyeol blinked.

"No, I mean...I'm just confused on why you have to carry me." 

"We didn't bring the car. We don't want you to walk home." Suho explained, turning to look at her.

"Yeah, I forgot you could hear me." She blushed.

"How did...? Nevermind. I see someone explained some things to you already." Suho said, glaring at Chanyeol.

"What? She asked." Chanyeol shrugged.

"What are we going to do?" Ga Eun caught Suho's attention. 

"We're going to run home. Chanyeol, do you think you can handle her?" Suho frowned.

"Yeah, I can." Chanyeol nodded.

"Bokshiri? Where is he?"

"Don't worry, he's safe with me." Suho smiled.

"Thank you." 

"Let's go!" Chanyeol said, running into the forest.

Chanyeol and Suho sped through the forest, their speed slower than usual. Ga Eun could feel her stomach growing queasy and she kept on taking deep breaths. Within 10 minutes, they arrived at the backyard of the house. Chanyeol set her down before he grabbed her waist, his eyes wide as she almost fell. Her face was pale and her forehead was covered with cold sweat.

"Yah! What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked, worry in his eyes.

"Bathroom...where's the bathroom?" Ga Eun covered .

Chanyeol pulled her onto his back and ran inside the house. He ran past Baekhyun and D.O and towards the bathroom. They looked at them in confusion before noticing Ga Eun's expression. Within seconds, the door flew open and Chanyeol winced as she went for the toilet to throw up.

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol pulled her hair back. "Are you sick?"

Ga Eun couldn't answer for a few minutes before she leaned back to rest her head on the wall. Chanyeol sighed as he noticed the sweat on her forehead and her heavy breathing. Baekhyun entered the bathroom and handed over her toothbrush and toothpaste, an awkward smile on his face.

"Thanks." 

"Remind us to use the car from now on." Chanyeol smirked.

"What happened?" Baekhyun asked, flushing the toilet.

"I don't think she likes us running." Chanyeol explained.

"Oh...yeah. I guess we might have to get used to the car." Baekhyun nodded.

"Is she alright?" Suho asked, walking into the bathroom.

Suho set down Bokshiri on the floor and he ran towards Ga Eun. She quickly finished brushing her teeth and reached to pet him before standing up straight. Chanyeol slipped his hand into her own and headed towards the kitchen. Sehun, Kai and D.O were already sitting at the table, staring in amusement.

"Hello." She awkwardly bowed. "Sorry to keep you waiting."

"Are you okay?" D.O asked, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Yes. Chanyeol ran a bit too fast." 

"Why did you do that?" Kai shook his head. "Trying to show off?"

"You should have been more careful." D.O sighed.

"Ga Eun could have gotten sick." Baekhyun tsked under his breath.

"Oh yeah, ask the wolf to slow down. That makes complete sense." Chanyeol threw his hands in the air.

"Yah! You shouldn't use that word!" Sehun glared. "It's forbidden from now own!"

"Yah! She knows already! What else should we say? Really big dog?" Chanyeol argued.

"Sit down and eat." Suho rubbed his temple. "We can discuss this later."

"Yes, thank you." Ga Eun sat down in a chair. "I don't mind at all."

"Are you hungry?" D.O asked, placing a bowl in front of her. "I hope you like it.

"Yes." She looked up and awkwardly smiled. "Thank you."

Chanyeol decided to sit next to Ga Eun while Kai and Sehun sat in front of her. Baekhyun sat down next to Chanyeol while D.O sat at the end of the table. Suho sat at the other end, his eyes on everyone. Suho glanced at Ga Eun and smiled before eating.

"How was your day?" Baekhyun turned to Ga Eun.

"It was fine." She murmured. "But where were you?"

"We had to get your room ready." Chanyeol explained.

"Where did my stuff go?" 

"It's in your room." D.O's lit up. "We put it all there."

"Everything?" Ga Eun frowned. "Everything from my house?"

"Yeah, we wanted to make sure everything looked the same." Suho nodded.

"Oh, okay." 

"Do you need anything else?" D.O asked. "Anything that can make you feel more welcome?" 

"No, Suho said I will leave in a few weeks." She shook her head. 

The room went silent and Ga Eun looked up to see the group avoiding your eyes.  Chanyeol stared at his lap while Kai and Sehun stared at their food. D.O busied himself with getting something from the kitchen while Baekhyun stuffed his face.

"What's wrong?" 

"Huh? Nothing." Kai looked away. "Nothing at all."

"Are you sure?" She frowned. "It got quiet all of a sudden."

"What would you like to do after dinner?" Suho blurted out. "Want to go out?"

"I have to get settled in." 

"Yeah, that's fine. We might go hunt-go on a walk later." Suho said, looking at his plate.

"I'll just stay here." Ga Eun nodded. "If that's fine."

"Alright. If there's anything that you need, let us know." Suho stood up.

The rest of the members stood up and followed after him. Chanyeol decided to stay and helped clear the table while Ga Eun finished eating. He turned towards her before pulling her into the living room to watch tv. He went back towards the kitchen to finish cleaning.

"Why aren't you going with them?"

"I don't like going on walks a lot!" Chanyeol screamed from the kitchen.

"Don't yell, I can hear you just fine." 

"You're not scared of me?" Chanyeol asked suddenly, his voice soft.

"Not really, you're a lot nicer than the others." Ga Eun shook her head. "Why should I?"

"Really? Apparently I'm not the nicest in the group." Chanyeol laughed.

"Really? Who would have thought." She smiled.

"To be honest, Suho and D.O would be a tie for nicest." Chanyeol explained.

"Huh? I can see D.O but Suho...that's another story." 

"He's really nice, I'm serious. I guess he doesn't know how to handle somone who isn't from the pack." 

"Really? He does seem awkward at times." She slowly agreed.

"What are you watching?" Chanyeol sat down next to her.

"Running Man." 

"Sounds like fun." 

"It is! Yoo Jaesuk is my favorite."

Chanyeol turned to look at Ga Eun and watched her facial expressions. He couldn't help but run his fingers through her hair. Wide eyes that danced under the light. A small, cute nose. Smooth, clear, fair skin. Full, soft-looking, pink lips. A smile that can make any man fall in love.

"Chanyeol! What's wrong!?" 

Chanyeol fell to the floor, clutching his chest as he began to shiver. He began to howl in pain, feeling his chest constrict and swell. Ga Eun crouched down besides him, rubbing his arm as she stared. Chanyeol managed to stop, turning to look at her.

His eyes were a dark yellow even though he was still in his human form. Chanyeol gasped as he stared at her, caressing her face before pulling away. He couldn't believe what he saw; it was like having his whole world, the reason for his existence right there before his eyes.

"What's wrong!?"

Chanyeol stood up and looked away, his heart in pain as she left his sight. He turns back to look at her before smiling, his eyes shining as he stared at her. Chanyeol reached out to grab her hand, realizing what had happened. He knew that he would never let anyone hurt Ga Eun or mistreat her in anyway. His life and soul belonged to her.

"I think I forgot to mention something." Chanyeol grinned. 

"What?" Ga Eun murmured. "What is it?"

"It's a long story." Chanyeol chuckled.