Chapter 7

This is L O V E

~next day at school~

Girls enter the school and park there cars and notice that 9pm had been waiting for them for a while now.

Boys: ohh hey Girls! 

Gils: Hey! are you guys waiting for us?

Jay: Actually we were... well I was waiting for Jessica need to talk her so if you don't mind I'll steel her for a bit.

Taec & Khun: Get some ;) (english)

Of course Tiffany and Jessica understood and said ewwww~

~JaySica walk to the garden meanwhile Junsu also makes his move and takes Tiffany away and the rest of the guys talk to there partners~

JaySica POV

Jessica: What is it Oppa?

Jay: Umm.. So if been wanting to tell you that... since the first day I talked to you I started feeling things that I can't even even explain... In other words Jessica...  I... Like you... you don't hav to give me an answere right now but Jung Jessica will  you be my Girlfriend? /.\

Jessica: awe ;') Oppa! I have been waiting for you to make a move hehehe... I don't have to think about it Oppa! Actually I feel the same way twords you /.\ So YES I'll be your girlfriend (; <3

Jay: Really? Oh my gosh best day of my life! 

(picking Jessica up and swriling her and ending with a kiss)

Jessica: you make me so happy oppa I love you! <3 :)

Jay: I love you too <3

~they walk back to where they had left there friends to noticeTiffany and Junsu were missing~

Jay: Yo Guys I have an announcment to make.. Jessica and I are dating <3 (;

Girls and Boys: Wooo!! Congrats (;

Jayica: thanks <3 :)

~meanwhile JunFany~

Tiffany: Whats up Oppa?

Junsu: ummm.. I don't know hot to say this but.. I.. like you Tiffany... I know you might think it's to fast to be something else but I just had to tell you.. so don't feel burdened..

Tiffany: Oppa... actually.. I feel the same.. I know that it i fast but we could get to know eachother being something else...

Junsu: Really? soo umm Hwang Tiffany.. Will you... be my.. girlfriend? 

Tiffany: (crying) OMG oppa what took you so long hehehe (tears dropping) of course I would! <3

Junsu: Don't cry ! ;') (huggs her) Thank you <3 I love you <3 (;

Tiffany: It's because I'm happy (hugging back) I love you too Oppa! <3

Junsu huggs her and gives her a kiss they walk twords their groups when they get there they hear Jay and Jessica telling them their going out..

Junsu: Guys!!

All: (turn) yeah?!

Junsu: I also have something to say.. Tiffany and I are dating (; <3

All: Whooo! Congrats you guys!! <3

Jay: Yo bro we are to irresistable (; hhahaha

Jessica: Oh really ?! -.-

Jay: Just Kidding hahaah! <3 love you!

All: OMG >.< soo cute!! eheheh!

TaecYeon notices Yoona a bit distracted he decides to pull her out since nobody is paying attention...

TaecYeon: Yoong..

Yoona: Oh oppa.

TaecYeon: Whats wrong? I see you a little off.. are you okay?

Yoona: Ohh yeah I am.. (actually she was still upset about last nights response) so who were you talking to last night? (smiling pretending to not care) 

TaecYeon: Ohh.. It's about that? keke! :P did you get jelouse Yoong? (;

Yoona: pishht.. me!!! Jelouse umm NO! 

TaecYeon: Really? you know that I can see you clenching your teeth under that smile!

Yoona: Aishh! Fine I am jelouse.. but.. I have no right to be jelouse we are nothing we are just getting to know eachother.. So don't worry about me and go talk to the other "girls" (tears dropping) 

TaecYeon: yahh you pabo! Didn't I tell you, you were the first girl I talk to after Emma?

Yoona: Well yeah but last night you said you were talking to other girls..

TaecYeon: Pabo I was talking to my umma and noona thats why I told you I couldn't help it.. (wipping her tears) Don't jump to conclusions next time araso? (hugging her) Don't worry Yoong I would never do that to you! <3 

Yoona: (hugging back tugging her head in his arms) Sorry oppa for jumping to conclusions before hearing you.. sorry for thinking you would do something like that... It's just that I got scard.. I thought that maybe it was easier for you to open up to girls now and that I might loose you this fast.. (tears dropping) 

Taec: Don't worry Yoong <3 Don't be sorry.. and.. worry I'll never.. let you go ! (hugging her even tighter)

~bell rings~

Taec: (letting her go) we better go now were going to be late..

Yoona: arsso (;

Both smiling and heading to class when they get there all their members are there already.. Both groups notice Yoona had been crying and wonder why.. but before they could ask the bell rings and the teacher walks in and starts to give teh lesson after 90 minutes the bell rings and the students are dissmised for lunch.. SNSD and 9pm make there way to the cafeteria.

Boys and girls sit down the same way as the day before,, Jessica can't help it no more and asks TaecYoon what happened.

Jessica: YAh! ( snsd and 9pm turn) Ok TaecYeon why was our Yoongie crying ?

Jay: yeah bro what happened?

Yoona: Yah unnie! Oppa! he didn't do anything I just misunderstood something thats all.. 

Nickhun: what did you misunderstand? o.O 

Yoona: Umm.. nothing.. just..

TaecYeon: last night I told her I was talking to other girls but I didnt tell her it was my umma and noona until today in the morning so she thought I was just using her..

All: Ohh..

Yoona: yeah.. but don't worry Oppa and I are fine (; right oppa? 

TaecYeon: (smiling at her) of course Yoong! (;

Junsu: First time we see him smile like that kekekeke (; 

Tiffany: awe.. oppa look how cute they look together <3 (:

Junsu: we look cuter tho ;)

Tiffany: Ohh of course oppa! ;) <3

All: Yah! you two stop it!! >.<

all keep laughing and eating...

~ bell rings lunch is over now its time for there last period ~

Boys and Girls enter and take their seats.. after another 90 minutes school is over they head out..

~at the parking lot~

JaySica: 

Jessica: bye oppa talk to you later <3 (; 

Jay: okay! bye Jessica <3 love you (huggs her)

Jessica: love you too oppa annyong ! <3

Jay: bye! <3 

JunFany: 

Junsu: bye princess talk to you later! <3 

Tiffany: dehh oppa annyong <3 love you ! <3 (huggs him)

Junsu: I love you too little one! <3 (huggs back)

Tiffany:  keke bye oppa! <3

Junsu: bye <3

TaecYoon:

Yoona: Bye Oppa talk to you later and sorry again.. ;/ 

Taec: Don't worry sorry Yoong! (; and yeah talk to you later bye! <3

The rest of the memembers say a simple goodbye to eachother...

Girls and boys both get in their cars and head home.. when they get home the boys and girls both get a call..

Boys side :

Taec: hello? dad?

Mr. Ok: Oh son how are you?

Taec: Ummm.. I'm doing fine how are you?

Mr. Ok: Fine also.. umm just calling to let you know that we are having dinner with the other major companies of Korea your friends have to come also arasso? come to our resturant at 6pm. Don't be late..

Taec: arasso.. bye dad.. (hangs up) guys! be ready at 6pm our parents are having dinner with the other major companies in Korea and we have to be there so you better hurry up.. we can't be late!

All: Arasoo!

Girls Side:

Yoona: hey dad!! 

Mr. Im: ahh Yoona how are you darling? 

Yoona: I'm doing good daddy how about you?

Mr. Im: I'm fine also darling I'm just calling to let you know that we are having dinner today with other major companies in Korea so you and your friends have to come, their parents will be there also araso?

Yoona: Deh appa! but... umm where and at what time? 

Mr. Im: Oh right... the resturant is called Asian Royalty be there by 6om araso?

Yoona: araso appa bye! (: (hangs up) Girls!!!

All: yeah?

Yoona: be ready by 6 we have a dinner to attend arasso?

Girls: dehh!

It's 6pm the Boys and Girls both leave their houses without even thinking that they are going to the same place...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well here it is you guys.. sorry if I dissapoint will try harder next time! <3 (;

love you all ! <3

                   -esme99lala