Chapter 12

Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

╔═ Author’sNote ══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Back again! I’ve been gone for a bit but the next few chapters will be coming out quickly. We're getting close to the end! You ready??

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════.♥.═╝

 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ➀➁

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

 

There were a million thoughts running through Woohyun’s head at that moment. What was Hoya talking to Taemin about? Did he tell the maknae that Woohyun was claiming to be Minho? Did Taemin tell Hoya that he was filming We Got Married? With this thought he looked to the boy standing next to him. This isn’t how he was supposed to find out… Then he thought of it. How he should do it.

 

Woohyun turned and faced the other three.

“Change of plans. Minho and Key, you guys should leave out the back and go to the café. I’ll text you when we are on our way. Sungyeol and I will take care of Hoya. We know him better. I don’t wanna get Taemin wrapped up in this right now.” He explained. The others nodded. Minho wasn’t known to be a prankster so it’s likely Hoya would believe him. When Key and Minho turned to leave, Woohyun grabbed Key’s arm and whispered in his ear. “Don’t let him find out about Taemin like this. I’ll tell him myself later.” Key’s eyes widened as he looked back. Perhaps he hadn’t even realized that it would be an issue. Had he forgotten? Could it be that Woohyun was thinking about Minho more than Key was? He nodded silently and the two boys left.

 

Woohyun looked back to Sungyeol who was watching him carefully.

“What was that about?” He asked, motioning towards Key’s retreating figure.

“I’ll tell you about it later.” Woohyun said, with a pleading look that begged the tall boy to leave it at that. Almost surprisingly, he did. The pair turned to see Hoya and Taemin were still talking. “Here goes everything.” Woohyun said, stepping forward with Sungyeol one step behind.

 

“I thought it would be scarier but it was ok. She seems really nice.” Taemin was saying as they approached. He stopped when he saw Minho. He suddenly looked sick and uncomfortable and guilty.

“Where is Woohyun?” Hoya asked, looking a bit confused. Woohyun ignored him and looked at Taemin.

“You and I need to talk.” He said simply. The maknae just nodded lightly. “But not right now. First I have to talk to Hoya about something. You’ve worked hard today. You should go get some rest.” It almost sounded like a demand but luckily it worked. Taemin nodded again and turned to Hoya.

“Good luck with practice. Don’t let Woohyun mess with you too much. Key’s told me he is pretty crazy so I can’t imagine what it must be like living with him. I can assure you though, I’m not dating Woohyun.” He said kindly, trying to laugh a little but obviously still feeling nervous around Minho. He took a step away and looked at everyone. “Good night.” Then he walked away.

 

As soon as Taemin was out of sight, Woohyun turned to Hoya looking confused.

“What was that? You told Taemin I said I was dating him?! Where’d you get that crazy idea from?” Woohyun asked. Hoya gave Minho a confused look.

“When he read your texts with Minho that’s the secret he thought he uncovered.” Sungyeol explained. Woohyun looked at him.

“Wait so he didn’t realize Minho is me and I’m Minho?” Woohyun asked.

“No. That’s why we needed you ‘as Minho’ to come explain that you are Woohyun.” Sungyeol said. Woohyun put a hand to his head in annoyance.

“Couldn’t you have solved the false secret without giving up the real one?” Sungyeol looked a bit thoughtful.

“I guess so.” Woohyun couldn’t help but laugh at the tall boy.

“Oh well.” He looked over at Hoya who looked completely lost. “Hoya, it’s me. Woohyun. Somehow I’m in Minho’s body and he’s in mine. The conversation you saw. It makes more sense now right? Minho loves Taemin. I don’t. I mean, really. How could I date someone who acts just as immature as me?” Hoya seemed to be thinking about this. He had thought Woohyun was acting weird anyway. Then another thought reached his mind.

“So Minho is gay? He likes guys?” Hoya asked. Woohyun took in a sharp breath and glanced at Sungyeol. The tall boy looked a bit uncomfortable too.

“Well…he likes Taemin. Just Taemin.” Woohyun said. Why did he find it so hard to just say yes? It didn’t feel that black or white anymore. Hoya didn’t say anything but nodded his head. He seemed a bit calm now.

“And you’re not, right?” Hoya asked, motioning towards Woohyun. Woohyun felt his heart jump into his throat as he looked at the boy. Sungyeol seemed to be watching him curious for the answer too.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter