saved for good

My y Beasts

The smirking man was walking closer and closer to Haeri as she sat on the ground with her back hitting the cold wall. "Noona..." Jung Kook tried to crawl over to the girl but he was in too much pain as his forehead was bleeding as well as his right arm and his leg seemed to be broken. "Don´t touch my Noona..." He panted hard not able to open his eyes. 

"Don´t worry. We are just going to have some fun with her and then we´ll make her sleep forever. But she won´t be alone cause you´ll fall asleep soon as well." The other man kicked the young boy´s chest and laughed loudly making Haeri squirm. Why was life so unfair to Haeri? She had just found Jung Kook and had to die? She closed her eyes tightly and hugged herself afraid.

The man was walking closer and closer to her shaking body and with every step he took her fear grew. He stretched his arms to touch her but suddenly feel down in front of Haeri´s feet. The girl looked up and saw Daehyun standing with his leg held up high as if he had just kicked someone´s neck and Haeri immediately knew he had knocked this man out. Before she could thank him the other man ran over to him with a knife and raised his arm shouting trying to stab him but Daehyun easily turned around and kicked the knife out of his arm and punched his face makin him fall to the ground and kicked his chest knocking him out like the other one. 

Daehyun walked back to Haeri and helped her up and holding her shaking body in his arms and looking at her worried. 

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt anywhere?" Haeri shook her head as her eyes wondered to the boy on the ground and widened. She ran to him fast and caressed his face gently.

"Jung Kook, please answer me! Open your eyes. I beg you!" Haeri shook him but he didn´t answer. She remembered Lay´s power was healing and decided to take him back home. Daehyun who was able to hear people´s thoughts immediately carried Jung Kook on his back and looked at Haeri.

"Show me the way to your place. I´ll take him there." Haeri nodded to shocked to realize that Daehyun had just read her mind and showed him the way.

 

"Don´t you think she is late? What takes her so long to go the market? It´s already dark outside." Taemin was walking up and down worried as he pictured what could have happened to the girl. Minho was sitting on a chair shaking his leg nervously. 

"I´ll go look for her!" Kai took his jacket and opened the door to see Haeri holding a boy with his arm around her neck and blood falling down from his head. 

"Help me.." She mumbled not able to hold Jung Kook any longer. Daehyun had made her hold the boy when they reached the place and left because he and Kai would probably fight again. She thanked him and was about to knock after he left when Kai opened the door. 

Kai held the boy and put him down on the couch. Taemin´s eyes widened as he saw this and walked over to the girl.

"Haeri are you alright?" He looked at her from head to toe. But Haeri was totally ignoring him and took out her phone and called Lay with tears falling down from her eyes. 

"Hey Haeri cutie. What´s up?" Lay´s happy voice came from the other side of the phone. 

"Lay-oppa are you still in Seoul? Can you come here immediately? Please, or else he´ll die...." She sobbed harder looking at the boy on the couch. Lay´s eyes widened and nodded. 

"I am still at Jonghyun´s place. I´ll be there in five minutes. Don´t cry Haeri I´ll be right there." He jumped from his seat and ran out of the door leaving the rest of his friends confused behind. 

Haeri walked over to Jung Kook now crying hard and held his hand tightly and kneeled on the ground. Kai was standing behind her and studied the boys face and sure enough it was Jung Kook. 

In a few minutes Lay entered the room and started healing the boy. Minho pulled the girl away and held her in his arms tightly as she sobbed. 

After some time Lay walked  over to her and caressed her face gently. 

"Don´t worry he won´t die I healed all his big wounds but I bandaged his leg and didn´t heal it completely so he won´t suspect anything. I also left some small scratches on his arms and face. But there´s no need to worry they´ll heal in some days. Good thing you called me. He wouldn´t have been able to stay alive any longer with the deep wounds he had." Lay pointed out as Haeri hugged him thankfully and then kneeled next to the boy again and held his hand tightly smiling slightly.

"Haeri, who is that boy?" Taemin finally asked.

"He is Jung Kook." Haeri didn´t look up and was just watching the younger boys face. "My younger brother." The men´s eyes widened as Kai just watched her.