The new Job and the Boys

Stay with us, Daddy!

 

A week ago, it is now that I live with Kimberly in Seoul. Our household we have now under control. In the food shop, we were already so I have now bought a week ago. Things I need for Kimberly things for me as well. Sitting at the kitchen Thresen I sip my coffee when my phone rings, "Yes, Lucy park here." I listen to the voice. "Tomorrow morning already? Yeah I can do that., But I have to bring my little daughter. As I still have no baby sitter for them. "nodding again I listen to the voice" Yeah no problem "
 
~ Next Day ~
 
When my clock by 6 clock ringing, I got out of bed at once em to Kimberly to see. Since this was still asleep, I went first shower and then have breakfast. oO .. (hmm I should be there by 8 clock), Kimberly awakening she got a fresh Pampers, and a bottle of a little sweet to put on.
 
 
 
I myself have opted for something blue. A so-called off-shoulder playsuit
 
In the director's office explained to me that this boy band and it's exactly what my job is. I nodded to each thing what he had to say and then was already out by the manager of the band to the boys. Entering the training room, echoing the song Stay duck against me and the guys dance to "Lucy, but please sit and watch the guys ... it'll be done then I put it in front of you and your daughter," I smiled friendly against the manager "thank you very much. "Kimberly holding on her lap she taps her foot back and forth ... I whisper softly in her ear, "because the front is the Daddy, Baby Girl"