Chapter 2

Chinese Paladin 2

The next morning, Yi Ru woke up extra early like every morning she would, and go boil some water for some new herbs she found in the woods.

Yi Ru grew up quickly learning what kind of herbs are good, and what kind of herbs are bad, using Xiao Hu's knowledge also.

"Xiao Hu, please check up on father, as I will be making his tea," Yi Ru said as Xiao Hu was sweeping the floor. "Alright," Xiao Hu answered as he put the sweeper away.

Before heading up the stairs, a lady around her Yi Ru's age stepped inside the Inn with her beautifully long curled hair hanging down on her left side.

She had some simple light blue and white make up on as she wore a fancy expensive looking robe. It looked like a royalty robe that doesn't belong to be worn in the Inn at all.

The lady had many jewelries dangling down her robe as her sleeves were incredibly huge. She didn't wear no crown or anything though, just had some ornaments to hold her other layer of hear up, as the rest just hangs in front of her.

"Hello miss, may I help you?" Xiao Hu asked as two men came inside the Inn. They too were dressed incredible for just being guards.

"Hmmm, I want three rooms," the lady ordered as the two men dropped down to their knees in front of her pleading. "No miss, we cannot let you be alone. We have to guard outside your door at all times," the two guards said.

The girl seemed annoyed as she kicked them both away from her. "I am not seven years old anymore! I am a grown woman, now let me have my own room or I'll banish you two!" The lady said cruelly as Xiao Hu's eyes widen.

"Uhmm miss, no need to bring any commotion into this Inn," Xiao Hu said nicely as the girl lit up her head and looked at Xiao Hu. "Who are you to say that to me? Don't you understand that I am in a bad mood? Many guards just never give me a break! I hate being a PRINCESS!" The girl shouted at last revealing that she is a princess.

Xiao Hu now understood why she looked so elegantly, with such an attitude. Most princess he knows are always having such bad attitude, and he hates it a lot.

"Well, my master and his daughter only wants customers who repects their Inn," Xiao Hu talked back as the princess got mad. "Gong zhu," the two guards called to her as she clutched her two hands into fists and stomped on the floor.

"You dare say that to me?! I respect no one, as they are to respect me! I am the princess with everything! I have the right to do anything! I have my rights!" She shouted out loudly causing a big scene this time.

Yi Ru came out from the back with a teapot and a cup on a tray heard the commotion. "Xiao Hu ge-ge, what's going on here?" Yi Ru asked as the girl crossed her arms and looked away.

"I don't know. Some princess looking like is trying to disrespect inside our home," Xiao Hu explained as she turned to look at Xiao Hu and hit him hard on the chest.

"Oh ho, I see how you are. You are just like those guys I dated in the past, who only blames everything on me because they are never wrong. HMPH! Well you know what?! I don't care anymore, all men are just alike!" The princess shouted out as she was about to walk away.

"Ey," Yi Ru called for her as Xiao Hu stopped her by grabbing her shoulder. The princess gasped as she turned around and threw a fist at Xiao Hu.

He ducked down and grabbed her hand. The princess drew back and tried to kick Xiao Hu. Xiao Hu pushed her leg down so he won't get kicked by her, but was fooled as her other hand grappled onto his neck and he was headlock.

"Ah, you-"

Before Xiao Hu can set himself free, Xiao Yao came downstairs. "Father," Yi Ru called out to him as the princess let Xiao Hu go. "Master," Xiao Hu said as he came onto his knees.

"What is going on? Also, why were you fighting with a girl Xiao Hu? Didn't I tell you to not fight with women unless if it's serious?" Xiao Yao asked as Xiao Hu bowed.

"Forgive me for what I've done shifu, but then this ignorant princess was disrespecting in our Inn," Xiao Hu said as the princess looked at him.

"No I did not! You were the one who grabbed my shoulder, and it's not right for you to do that to me," the princess talked back as Xiao Yao just smiled.

Thinking about the good old days of him and Yue Ru. "Father, I made you some tea," Yi Ru said, breaking Xiao Yao's moment. "Ah, I see," Xiao Yao said as he drank it.

"So how many rooms do you need your highness?" Xiao Yao asked softly. "Three rooms. Do not even think about giving one, or I'll have to kill someone," the princess said as she looked at her two guards.

Xiao Yao laughed as he shook his head. "No need at all, I'll prepare three rooms," Xiao Yao said as he looked at Xiao Hu. "Go prepare three rooms Xiao Hu. As for you Yi Ru, I want you to go to town today to get me some mantou," Xiao Yao ordered as Xiao Hu went upstairs right away preparing three rooms.

"Alright father, I'll go get you some mantou," Yi Ru said with her sweet soft voice as she left. The princess adored the father and daughter bond between them as she walked up to Xiao Yao.

"Sir, I see that you and your daughter have such a great bond, just how do you do it?" The princess asked Xiao Yao as Xiao Yao smiled.

"Well Miss, raising my daughter Yi Ru was very hard, since I am just a single father. I taught her everything and told her everything she should know. Not just that, when Yi Ru lost her mother, I knew that it's best to have a father and daugther bond. Since she won't be having a mother," Xiao Yao explained as the princess bit her bottom lip trying to not cry from such a short story he told her.

"I'm going up to my room now," the princess said as she was about to walk away. "What is your name by any chance? We need to have our guests name," Xiao Yao asked the princess.

"I am Huang Ching Yi," the princess answered before going up the stairs. Xiao Hu came downstairs and eyeball angrily at the princess Huang Ching Yi.

Huang Ching Yi also eye balled at Xiao Hu angrily as she sped to her room. "What was that all about?" Xiao Yao asked Xiao Hu was rubbing his sore neck.

"Nothing, but that princess had no right to do anything to me," Xiao Hu said angrily as Xiao Yao laughed. "Oh, did Yi Ru left already?" Xiao Hu asked Xiao Yao.

"Yi Ru left long ago. But do go after her, I don't want none of those Nanzhao people to find her," Xiao Yao said as Xiao Hu understood.

"I'll go after her then shifu," Xiao Hu said as he followed after Yi Ru.

Xiao Yao sniffed the air as he smiled a weak smile. "Why do you smile Xiao Yao ge-ge?" Ai Qie asked. "I smell love in the air again," Xiao Yao answered Ai Qie as he thought about his old memories he shared with Ling'Er.

=====================================================================================================================================================

Here was what Princess Huang Ching Yi was wearing.

http://www.china-cart.com/a.asp?=Chinese+Classical+Handmade+Blue+Flower+Costumes+Complete+Sets+for+Women&d=13692

Here's Chapter 2!
Thanks for being Supportive readers!
Hopefully you all enjoyed this one!
:D