The God's are back!!

Dream concert; A dream come true for all Cassies. (ONESHOT)

After recording songs at the studio.... Junsu, Jaejoong and Yoochun plans to stop on starbucks to grab some fraps. 

 

"hyung, it's dream concert today rite?" Junsu asked. Yoochun nodded. "I wonder when will we perform on Korean stage again..." Junsu said while he lowered his head. It bacame silent bec of what Junsu said. "Yaaah, hyung... i didnt mean to... say that... it's just...." Junsu said but he didnt finish his sentence. "We're here... let's go " Yoochun said

 

They entered starbucks leaving the car in fornt of the store. Dream Concert suddenly popped up on the tv screen. Jaejoong looks pissed. While waiting for their frap, they took a seat somewhere they can't see what's on the tv. 

 

"Aish" Jaejoong said. "Hyung...." Yoochun said. "Should we just go home??" Junsu asked. "We will just take home our fraps" Yoochun said. "why does it have to be like this..." Jaejoong said w/ a low voice. "Here's your orders, sir" The crew smilingly said. The three grabbed their drinks and was about to ride their car again but oooooh.... "Where's the car?!" Jaejoong asked. "B...but, i parked it right here...."Yoochun said. "what the....hyung!!" Junsu said while someone tied his hands and cover his face. "Bwo??!! Junsuuuuu!!!" Yoochun said. And then the 3 of them got kidnapped. 

 

They're now on a car. Blindfolded and their hands were tied together. "Yaaaaa what do u need?!!!" Jaejoong asked angrily. "Shut up" The guy said. "Who r u?!! what did we do to u?!!" crying Junsu asked. Yoochun's trying to untie himself but he got caught by the girl. "hey! trying to escape uh?" the girl smirked. "Aish who r u guys? what do u need?? Money? I'll give u!!!! how much do u need?!!!" Yoochun said. "We dont need money so, shut up. dont worry we wont hurt u" The other guy said. "dont kill us" Junsu said while he's still crying. "Eeeeee, let us go!!!!! huh huh" Junsu said

 

 

-------------------

 

"5 minutes to go, and you're on" The crew smilingly said to Yunho and Changmin. "u ready?" Yunho asked Changmin. "Yes I am! hbu hyung?" changmin asked. "ya, but it still feels kinda weird."Yunho said. "Aish, hyung.... " changmin said while he taps Yunho's back. 

 

"hey huys... you're on.. come on come on" The crew said. Yunho and Changmin hurridly followed the crew. 

 

When they got on the stage, something happened... the lights all turned off. "uh, hyung...." Changmin said. "uh What the he..." Yunho said. They can hear fanchants and they can see a sea of red. "wow, they never fail to amaze us" Yunho said. 

 

-----------

The kidnappers covered Junsu, Jaejoong and Yoochun's eyes and mouth.  Where r they taking us? ugh Jaejoong asked himself. Junsu's still crying while Yoochun's trying to escape. They stopped walking. Eh?? yoochun said to himself. im gonna die huhuhuhu Junsu said to himself, still crying. 

"ready?" the guy asked. The girl shook her head and pushed the 3......... onto the stage..

The lights all . Yunho and Changmin's shocked at what they saw. Junsu, Yoochun and Jaejoong's confused. am i hearing screams? fanchants? what was that?? Yoochun asked himself. omo, where r we Jaejoong asked himself. 

"hy.... hyu...... hyung???" Changmin said while he's tears were flowing. changmin ran to the three and untied them. he removed the blindfolds and the tape on their mouth. The three were shocked. Everyone went OOOOOOOH and then it went silence. Yunho walks towards the 4... "g... guys" Yunho said nervously. Jaejoong hugged Yunho and said "its... been a long time" Yunho shook his head and gave the other 3 a dont-u-wanna-come look. They all hugged each other.

 

A fan shouted "The God's are back!!!!!!!!!!!!" everyone screamed and cried out of happiness, even the members of each idol group cried... + the crew. The smiles on their faces were priceless. 

"Sing us a song! Sing us a song!" The fans chanted. The 5 of them looked at each other.... "I think we should perform..." Yunho said. "Mirotic?" Junsu said, still crying. "Aish, stop crying. let's sing hug and then Mirotic" Jaejoong happily said. Everyone's in tears watching them perform live together as 5 again except for the head of SME (you know why kekeke) Thank god the show's shown worldwide, LIVE. 

Twitter and many other sites crashed bec of fangirls and fanboys spazzing. 

 

----------------------------------------

Weeeee. Ahaha. idk if the story's good enough... but... yeah ahaha. i wanted this to happen ;A; I want to see the 5 of them back together. Aish. Thank you for reading! =)