Mission Impossible: Find Dongwoo: Behind the voice recorder (short update)

Mission Impossible: Find Dongwoo

Everyone stares at Woohyun in shock. They look at each other, then shrug. Myungsoo takes off his shirts then the rest of his clothes and jumps in the lake, then goes Sungyeol, then Sungjong, then Hoya. But Sunggyu's too scared to go in.

"Come on hyung! It'll be fun!" Sungjong shouts.

Sunggyu eyebrows furrow, "I don't know...."

"Come on! Everyone else is in here so you should come join us! In fact, you should've been the first one to jump in!" Sungyeol states.

Sunggyu sighs and then takes off his clothes, everyone starts cheering which makes him uncomfortable but he jumps in the river anyways. The water was freezing at first but quickly changes into warm water.

Eariler~

Dongwoo desperately wanted to find the members, he got lost in the woods somehow and found a tape recorder. He screamed a couple of times, wondering if the members could hear them. They obviously didn't so he recorded his scream. He then pushed a button which would make the recorder use Dongwoo's scream every 20 minutes.

He also grabbed some nearby vines and made a net. He lay the net on the ground and then attached another vine up in the tree so whoever would step on the net, would be hung up.

He lay the voice recorder behind the net so the person would have no choice but to step inside the net to get it. He smiled and laughed at his plan. He had a feeling it would work after he set everything up.

He hid behind a nearby tree and waited and waited and waited. He almost fell asleep waiting for the members to come, but his own scream woke him up. Time passed and he finally gave up.

He left the jungle/woods and went back to the town. He walked with his head down, he wished that the members would've came to follow him but sadly, they didn't.

Back to the present~

"Sunggyu hyung, I'm tired." Sungjong whines.

Sunggyu yawns, "I'm tired too, but we have to walk back to the cave."

Sungjong groans. He wants to fall asleep right there but he knew he couldn't. The boys' follow eader Gyu back to the cave. They arrive at their 'home' and lie down.

The boys fall soundly asleep until they hear a growl coming from deep inside the cave.


Shortest update known to man. I'm sorry about that. Oh btw, this story is ending soon by the way, orginally this was supposed to be a three shot thing but I guess I'll just make it 8 - 10 chapters. 

Thank you for subscribing and reading! (it's not the end yet!!)