What about SMS?

Hi, I'm a surgeon.

- Should I take you home? - Byung Hun asks worriedly. - You look pale.

- If you can - Ha Na takes her coat and smiles sadly to her friend. She has milion thoughts in her head. She's tired and all her muscles aches mercilessly. Byung Hun helps her with putting on a coat and puts his hand on her waist. She was too tired to protest and, to be honest, she likes it. 
- Come on - he opens the door and gets in the car. She does the same and a moment later they're going to her house.
- Mr. Lee, do you want some tea? - she asks when they finally arrives. He comes closer to her ear.
- I really want this tea, but I'm afraid we have too many work to have babies, Mrs. Park - he whispers and begins to laugh. 
- What a ert - she says to herself while watching how her friend drives away.
 
 
~~~
 
- I've got a call, Eun Young, what's going on? - Ha Na asks breathlessly.
- Something is wrong with your patient - she replies.
- Which patient? Which room? - she asks while putting on doctor's gown. 
- Kim Ye Rim, room no. 201 - young nurse leaves the room with doctor. - She complains of cramps in her left calf, she have high temperature. There are two nurses, but she can't stop crying.
- Okay, I understand. Have you called Soo Young? - both women enter the room. A surgeon immediately takes care about her little patient. 
- Someone is outside and I think that he's really angry - Eun Young says. - His name is Kim Myung Soo and he wants to enter so badly..
- Allow him to enter.
Ha Na takes off the gloves and smiles to girl.
- Are you okay now? - she says calmly.
- Neh, but it was very painful - she sobs. - Myung! - she shouts. Ha Na looks at guest.
- My princess! - he comes to the bed immediately and hugs his sister - Are you okay? Does it hurts? 
- Neh, it hurts a lot. MyungMyung where is mom? I miss her - little girl looks at her big brother with tears in her black eyes. Ha Na stands still.
- Mom can't be here, princess - he says softly. Ha Na's very suprised that he can be this nice. - She's very sorry. They are in Japan, you know? They promised that they'll take us there. Are you happy about it? 
- Really? I saw Japan only in TV! Wah, MyungMyung, I want to go there with you! - she's all happy. Surgeon's happy that her patient feels better.
- I promise y-
- We have to take Ha Na unnie with us! - she looks at older woman and waves to her.
- Impossible - he says quietly, but Ha Na hears everything. He stands up and says goodbye to his sister. Ha Na goes after him.
- Excuse me, Mr. Kim - she says.
- What? - he turns back and looks at her with anger.
- Why are you angry at me? Did I something wrong? 
- Because of you she's sick right now. I'm right, aren't I? She have high temperature and it's your fault, isn't it? - he almost yells.
- What? Sorry, but how can it be my fault? I'm a doctor, I saved your sister's life. You should be thankful, but no, you dare to yell at me! - annoyed Ha Na says to younger boy.
- What an annoying ahjumma... - he grits his teeth.
- Ahjumma? - Ha Na's suprised. 
- You're old, aren't you? - he smirks. 
- What?! Ah really! I'm only 28-
- Really? - this time it's Myungsoo who's suprised. 'I tought that she only looks so young...' 
- Tsh, really! - she turns back and sees Byung Hun's face. 
- Hi there, Ha Na-yah - he comes closer and puts his hand on her shoulder. Myung Soo looks at them and begins to wonder.
- Whatever - Myung Soo says and walks away.
- Yah! - she calls after him. Byung Hun shakes his head. - Byung Hun-ah, what are you doing here?
- I came to get you. To be honest I wanted to ask you something...
- What? - she asks and boy comes closer. 
- You, me and a date? - he smiles brightly and her heart begins to melt.
- It's really romantic. I've always wanted to be invited for a date in hospital - she laughs. 
 
~~~
 
- Soo Young noona - Soo Young looks at her younger brother. 
- What's the matter? You don't look good. Are you sick? - she takes off the glasses.
- Nope, everything's okay. But something makes me wonder - he takes his sister's mobile phone. - Can I use it? 
She nods and and comes back to reading. Myung Soo unlocks the phone.
'Should I do it?'
He agrees with himself in his thoughts and finds wanted number.
- Thank you, noona - he puts the phone back on he table and goes to his room. He sits at the bed and looks at phone's screen.
Boy starts to write an sms.
 
TO: MRS. DOCTOR
I'm sick, what you can do about it?
 
~~~
 
Bright light wakes Ha Na up. She gets up and takes her phone.
- Who dare to wake me up...
 
FROM: XXX
I'm sick, what you can do about it?
 
She's surprised. it's 2 AM, but someone's sending weird messages.
 
TO: XXX
Hi, I'm a surgeon... Shall I cut you something?
 
FROM: XXX
Maybe my heart? I wonder why it's racing like this.
 
Ha Na blushes. It's cute and she's wondering who can it be.
 
TO: XXX
Why not.
 
Then she comes back to her mind. She's being like a stupid teenager and it annoys her.
 
FROM: XXX
Then let me be your patient.
 
- It can be an interesting game - they say in the same time, while lying on their beds, under warm blankets, and smirking to theirs screens. 
 

 

Ah really, thanks for supporting! *throw hearts* ;;;;3;;;;