Choisunghamnida

Loving You Secretly

‘Oh no! Not again! Not this time, please,’ she begs in her heart.

SeungYeon quickly turns to the two girls. “Just pick me up later. I’ll send a message to you when the practice is about to over, okay? Thank you!” she thanks them and getting inside the room without looking at JunHo at all.

Silence. They look at each other. “Did she just say no indirectly?” he asks.

Silence. They look at each other, again. “Did she hate me?” he asks more, worry shown on his face this time.

This time they shrug. “We don’t want to interfere with you guys relationship. Then, we’ll be heading first, sunbae! Choisunghamnida,” they bow before child-run, away from JunHo’s sight.

JunHo blinks, blank with the situation he just experienced. He shakes her head and blankly walks into the music room.

Everybody is there including Mr. Seo who is talking to SeungYeon. He puts his backpack and file onto the table and approaches his band-friend.

“Hey, are you okay? You look blank,” a boy named DongWoon asked.

JunHo turns to him. “Me? Does it obvious that I’m totally blank right now?” he asks.

The others nod. “It totally shows on your face.”

He grins like a dork and scratch his head. “Ah, kwenchana. I’m just a little bit confius about history that I learn just now. Don’t worry about me. I’m totally fit,” he lies.

“Ah, jinjja this kid! Since when did you ever mind about your study, huh?” another kid named ByungHun hit him on the arm.

Then, all of them laugh.

His voice does make her heart thumping rapidly. Secretly, she takes a glance on his face. That eye-smiles once again success in making her blush. For some reason, she suddenly feels hot.

“Did you hear what I just say, SeungYeon?” Mr. Seo asks.

The question makes SeungYeon cuts the thought off and continue to focus on Mr. Seo. “Ne, seonsang-nim. Arassomida!” she bows a little.

The teacher humps and asks her to gather back with her band. SeungYeon nods and walk toward her band.

“Are you okay?” a girl named Jieun asks while putting the back of her palm onto SeungYeon’s forehead.

She was shocked with the sudden action and question. “I….am…..okay. Wae?” she asks back. Face totally blank.

Jieun chuckles. “Kiyowo~” she praises as she takes her hand back. “Ah, ani. Your face blush a lot,” she told her.

With that statement, SeungYeon brings her hands to her cheeks and feels it. Almost like she’s been doing the flower giyomi. “I am?” she asks Jieun and her other member.

JiYoon ruffles her hair and chuckles with the others. “Ahh…. Why are you just too cute??”

SeungYeon pouts. “Andwea,” she replies, once again taking a glance at JunHo who is now is talking to Mr. Seo. Maube because of their solo performance later.

She just got a lyric from Mr. Seo with it melody. The song is quite difficult because it use a lot of high note. She wishes she can do the very best for this competition.

Back to the situation where she is glancing to JunHo, once again she blushes. JiYoon notices this and try to take a look at her eyes direction. She follows her gaze and reaches on JunHo’s figure. “No wonder,” she whispers alone and smiles. “Guys,” she says, pulling the other’s attention toward the note, not wanting to disturb SeungYeon, “have you memorizes the note?” Good JiYoon!

 

SeungYeon’s POV

His eye-smile, how adorable! I always get no enough on it.  Ah, sunbae! Mianhei-yo. It’s not like I don’t want to talk to you anymore. I… I… I…. I guess I’m afraid of HyoYeon sunbae. But, sunbae-nim, I do love you! It’s hurt to just look you from afar. How I wish we could talk and laugh like the old days.

It’s my fault, too. I didn’t suppose to fall in love with you from the first place. I should have been more strict with my heart and force it to stop beating hard for you. But I guess, my heart is too stubborn and I am so gentle to it. Eottohkhae, JunHo sunbae-nim?

Without I know, I let out a big, audible sigh. Hearing to my heavy sigh, my band turns to me.

“Hey, are you really okay?” Jieun asks.

“N..nnee~” I stutter out.

Then, right after that, Mr. Seo called all of us. We stand up and head to our music teacher.

 

Author’s POV

“So now you guys have to start practice. Because both of the groups need practice and we cannot practice in the same room or otherwise it’ll be really noisy, the male group will practice in the hall instead. Okay, boys, come one,” Mr. Seo says, bringing his bag to the door.

JiYoon’s call stops Mr. Seo from walking out the room. “Yes?” he asks. “Don’t we need a teacher to take a look at us? Who knows we need to be corrected?” she asks.

“Good question. I was totally forgotten to tell you guys. Miss Kim will be here later. So, anymore question?”

The girls shake their heads. “Good.”

At a time, JunHo’s gaze on SeungYeon was caught by her. She looks into his eyes. She can find some question n his eyes; asking for what’s happen? She breaks the gaze and looks straight to her feet. ‘I’m sorry sunbae-nim.’

JunHo’s audible breath before he gets out from there makes SeungYeon’s heart feels very guilty. How could she done this to him? He’s not wrong at all. It’s not his fault but hers.  She should not ever put any feeling toward him.

If not, they still can laugh together, practice together and talk to each other. She shakes the thought off her shoulder and continues to focus on the practice.

JiYoon already has her guitar with her, Jieun has her keyboard with her and others with each instrumental. She takes the microphone and start to sing, along with the others instrument.

 

----------------------

Annyeonghasaeyo! Hahaha.. It's been a while since I update. I'm done write this since last Sunday but the internet was such a snail. Anyway, enjoy!