First Snow On The First Gift

Cute Little Gifts & Surprise To Last For a Lifetime

 

My eyes flutters open and almost instantly I find myself shivering. My blankets have fallen to the floor, nothing unusual though, as I am a messy sleeper. Today's rather colder than usual, I realized as I rub my arms and hands for heat.
 
I walked to the other side of the room, where the large windoe is. I pulled the curtains apart from the middle to be greeted with snow. First snow of the year!
 
I smiled and and squealed in glee as I touch the cold glass. I quickly put on the first sweater I find, grab a scarf, and went out of the door.
 
Eh, I forgot something?
Ah, the heater!
 
As much as I love snow, my body doesn't agree with me. I get frosbites really easily and it stays for a long time.
 
I jogged back to my room, pressed the switch and put my right hand in front of it for a second to check. Yup, done.
 
I went down the stairs to my living room. No one's up yet, they'll be so jealous of me getting all the firsts: view of snow, taste of December, and in a while the first snow.
 
I rub my hands together and blow hot air onto them before opening the door. Cold wind gushes against myself and I adjust my vibrant red scarf up to my nose.
 
A wide smile find its way to my lips as I sighed in satisfaction. I blew hot airs a couple of times to see the steam in the cold atmosphere.
 
Suddenly a parcel wrapped in a winter-themed wrapping paper caught my eye. I picked it up. The size was about four times my knuckles, shaped like a cuboid and decorated with a red ribbon on the upper side.
 
Huh? Ah, someone's distant relative must've sent it too early.
 
It doesn't say who it comes from and for though.
 
I hold it up to look for any clues but found none. Some snow landed gently onto the wrapping and I carefully tapped it. Yay, first snow!
 
I turned the package over to find a bright yellow envelope taped neatly and in a careful cursive was spelled, "To: Hwang Tiffany."
 
Me? I seldom gotten sent stuffs by shipping.
 
I flipped it from side to side and around in my hands, tring to guess what's inside. It doesn't make a sound, though.
 
Well, I think I'll keep it safely first. Mom once said it's bad luck to open gifts before it's due.
 
Anyway, score for Fany, again! First Christmas present of the year.
 
Hmm.. I wonder who sent it?

Annyeong lovely readers and subbers~ thanks for stopping by.

This fic actually gets a lot more support than I thought it would so I decided to make it first on my to-do list >< haha loveyouguysok :*

Soooo Fany decided not to open the first present! What do you think / want it to be? Telllmetellmetellme~

I REALLY NEED IDEAS FOR FANY'S PRESENT! HELPHELPPPPP~

SUBS&COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY LOVED & RECCOMENDED <3

Would you like luhan's POV too or noneed?

-aisssh-