Chapter 18

Dear Diary

KRYSTAL’s POV

Sometimes, I felt so stupid because didn’t realise Amber’s affection towards me. He showed to me that he loves but I was too blinded with my stupidity. I always think Amber didn’t like me the way I like him because he didn’t show up at the lake last time. I was upset with myself because I only know the truth now. Since its weekend, I decide to hang out with my friends. We’re going to the amusement park today. While waiting for the girls to pick me up, I read Amber’s diary.

 

17/6/2012

Umma,

I make a right choice by not telling Soojung about my illness, right?

At least, she’ll be happy,

I don’t want Soojung feel sad when she knew about me,

Today, I met her at the lake,

I miss her so much, Umma

I didn’t get to see her because I was resting at home for few days.

Umma, I knew my condition worsens.

I felt like giving up already but Appa scold me.

He insisted me to undergo the therapy.

I used to think to keep living for the sake of you, Appa and Soojung.

But not anymore.

The pains are killing me.

THE TUMOUR & LOVE.

 

Sorry, Am. I never feel your pain because you’re too good in putting cheerful face in front of me. You did everything to make me happy but why you didn’t think about your own happiness too? You left me alone, Amm….

 

*HONKKK*

 

“Krystalll, let’s go” Vic Unnie who was driving the car screamed my name waking me up from the thought. Once I step into the car, she steps on the pedal and drove to amusement park.

 

“It’s girls bonding timeeeeeeeeee, wohoooo” Sulli who seated beside me cheer joyfully. When we arrived at the amusement park, the four of us went to ride the roller coaster first. While I was having fun suddenly I remembered the last time I went here with Amber.

 

*FLASHBACKS*

AMBER’s POV

Today is my birthday. Dad greeted me early in the morning and I received an unexpected gift from him. He gave me a car as my birthday present even I don’t have the car license yet. I thanked him for the gift and apologised for being rude to him. Now, I was hesitating whether to ask Krystal out or not. Did she forget my birthday? I didn’t receive any text or miscall from her. We made promise last time to go out together on my birthday. I was about to knock their house’s door but it opened suddenly.

 

“Good Morning, Jess-Noona” I greeted Krystal’s sister properly.

 

“What are you doing here early in the morning huh, Llama?” She asked me.

 

“I want to see Krystal” I replied.

 

“Krystalllllllll, your husband is hereeeee” Jess yelled as she welcomed me inside their house. I blushed hearing the ‘husband’ word. I took a sit at the living room. I smelled something nice coming from the kitchen. Someone is baking.

 

“Unniee, tell him to stay there. I’m going to finish soon” Krystal screamed till both of us can hear her loud voice.

 

“Yahh, Amber. Stay here. I’m going to see Krystal in the kitchen first” I nodded obediently in reply. Jessica walked into the kitchen while mumbling something.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

Today is Amber’s birthday. I wanted to make a surprise for him that’s why I didn’t wish him yet. I thought about baking a special birthday cake for Amber. I knew he will come to my house because we already promised to go out together on his birthday. I woke up early in the morning to bake Amber’s birthday cake.

 

“Wowww, what’s up with the mess here, Krystal?” Jess-unnie asked me when she saw everything messed up on the kitchen island.

 

“Unnie, I’m baking a red velvet cake for Amber’s birthday. It’s his birthday today, Unnie. I wanted to make sure I made a perfect cake for him. I really hope he will like it” I told Unnie while still concentrating in baking.

 

“No wonder you’re so serious. It’s for your husband huh, Soojungie” Unnie teased me.

 

“What a good wife” I blushed upon hearing the ‘wife’ word.

 

“Unnie, don’t bother me. Can you check out Amber is here or not. Sometimes, he’s being hesitated who knows he will stand for hours outside our house” I told my Unnie and continue piping the cream cheese on the top and decorate the cake.

 

“Krystal, krystal. It seemed likes your best friend is much important than your boyfriend” I heard Unnie muttered before leaving me. Of course, Unnie. I love Amber more than anyone else. The only guy who I only love is Amber. No one can replace himin my heart. I smiled imagining Amber’s reaction seeing the cake later. Few minutes later, I heard Unnie screamed telling Amber is here and I asked Unnie to make sure he stayed at the living room.

 

“Kryssssss, are you finish?” Unnie said as she walked into the kitchen.

 

“A little bit more, Unnie” I did a final touch up before clapped my hand seeing my handmade red velvet cake.

 

“It looks delicious” Unnie said. I asked Unnie to blindfold Amber because I wanted to surprise him.

 

“Yahh, Noona. What’re you doing?” I heard Amber whined when Unnie tied the black cloth around his eyes.

 

“Don’t you dare open it Amber or I’ll kill youu” Unnie threaten Amber. Poor my baby. It his birthday but he got threat as his birthday gift. Unnie signalled me to get out from the kitchen as she pushed Amber towards me.

 

“Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to Amber-babby. Happy Birthday to you” I finished singing the birthday song as Unnie untied the cloth.

 

“Happy Birthday to youuuuu~~~” I sing the last verse as I smiled happily staring at Amber.

 

“Soojunggg” Amber was speechless.

 

“Am, blow the candle and make a wish” I said to him as he come nearer and blew the candle with both eyes closed.

 

AMBER’s POV

I was surprised seeing a red velvet cake held by Krystal when Noona untied the black cloth. Her voice is nice indeed singing ‘Happy Birthday’ song for me. I blew the candle and made a wish.

 

I wish a happy life for Soojung. Her happiness is mine too. Please God.

 

“Unnie, take this cake and put on the dining table” Krystal passed the cake to Jess-Noona before hugging me tight.

 

“Happy Birthday, baby” She told me as she embraced me.

 

“Thank you, Soojung for the cake” I told her as I wrapped my arms around her. This position felt so perfect and comfortable. We broke the hug and Krystal gave me a peck on the cheek. I hope none of them realized my red face right now.

 

“Yahhh, lovebirds. Come and eat the cake first. And Amber, happy birthday. Make sure you finished this cake. Krystal made it by herself. ” Noona told me while glaring at me. Krystal was cutting the cake into slices and gave it to me.

 

“Sure Noona. By the way, the cake is beyond delicious” I responded to Jess while praising Krystal once I scooped the cake into my mouth.

 

“Of course it is. I made it with love, you know” Krystal replied back.

 

“I know baby Jung just love me so much” I .

 

“Very much if you noticed it” I heard she mumbled it but I pretend I didn’t hear anything and continued eating the cake. We had a chat before I asked Jessica’s permission to bring Krystal out since it is my birthday. Fortunately, Noona agreed. We went to the amusement park by my new car.

 

*FLASHBACKS TO BE CONTINUE*

 

 


 

HEY GUYS, STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. 

SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU GUYS WAITING

I HOPE I CAN FINISH THIS BEFORE NEW SEMESTER START

BECAUSE MY LIFE WILL BE PACK AS HELL ONCE THE LECTURE STARTED

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME AND PLEASE KEPT READING ALL KRYBER'S FF

IN MY OPINION ALL OF THEM ARE GOOD

FOR EXAMPLE:

1) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/611146/when-the-night-falls-amber-kryber-krystal

2) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/496316/the-little-crush-amber-fxband-kryber-krystal

3) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/608327/jinni-kryber

4) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/602742/dirty-plan-kryber-yulsic