Who are you?

You're mine NOW and FOREVER

Key's POV 

Beep-Beep-Beep

Jonghyun has been unconcious for two weeks now and I don't know what to do. All I could think about is him, I'm afraid, what if he leaves us? what if he leaves me? I don't think I can handle that. Look at me now, I'm sitting beside a sleeping Jonghyun, holding his letter and song for me. Whenever I hear the word ' SARANGHAE ' Jonghyun enters my mind. I read his letter everyday since it is the only place I can hear him saying the words of LOVE to me.

Beep-Beep-Beeeeeeep

What's that? I look at the monitor and I see a flat line, I press the buttton to call for a doctor immediatelly, and a second later Jonghyun's room was entered by three doctors and five nurses with many equipments at hand. They used a defibrillator again and again. There was a big raucous in the room I wanted to do something but all I could do was stand at the side praying for Jonghyun's safety, I could hear the Doctor with the defibrillator saying " Clear! Make it 300!  CLEAR! " Then there was silence until I heard a " beep-beep-beep" from the monitor, at the time I fell to my knees crying out of relief as the nurses went out one by one.

Then one doctor was left behind on purpose saying he wants to talk to me. He said " Mr. Kim is alright now but we are not certain that this won't happen again so we'll keep a close eye on him, and please remember that there is the possibility of him not remembering anything. Have a good day." The doctor left and I was really scared that I slept at the hospital that night. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin's POV

I'm really worried for Key umma. He's been crying every night ever since the accident. And last nigth he even slept at the hospital, I just don't know what to do anymore. When I try to comfort him he asks questions I can't answer. There are other times when the phone rings, he runs down and asks if there was a problem at the hospital.

I'm not the only one who's worried but also Onew hyung and Minho hyung. When we visit the hospital we see Key umma sitting beside Jonghyun hyung holding his hand, while sleeping.We just wait until Key hyung wakes up and every time he does he greets a sleeping Jonghyun hyung. I know Key hyung is worried but I'm scared to what will happen to Key umma if Jonghyun hyng does forgets him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key's POV

Three weeks passed and there is still no sign of Jonghyun waking up that is until I saw Jonghyun's hands twitch I called the doctor that very second. Then once more nurses and doctors entered the room, they were checking the vitas whn I called Onew hyung, Minho and Taemin to tell them Jonghyun was waking up. ring...ring...ring.... " Hello, Onew hyung, It's Key. No everythings fine it's just Jonghyun he's waking up-" beep-beep-beep Onew hyung hung up on me.

Less than ten minutes everyone was there, the members and manager. We all witnessed the waking up of Kim Jonghyun, my eyes suddely became teary with my hands covering my mouth. The moment that Jonghyun sat up I ran over to him as fast as I could and hugged him as tight as possible, but then I felt his hands grabbing onto my shoulder and pushing me away. And when I saw him he had a confused look  and said " I'm sorry but WHO are you exactly? " 

What did he say? No my Jjongie doesn't remember me? I guess this is a nightmare I want to wake up this very second.

I looked into his eyes and asked as tears started to fall from my eyes and held onto his hand tightly. " Yeobo, What are you talking about? It's me Key, your Bummie. You remember me, right? right? Please tell me you remember me..."