=Ch oo1=

Hidden Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

~ 1 year later ~

=

“Seo Eunri noona, wake up!” Zelo shook your body violently, snatched your blanket from covering my body. He went to your window, open the curtain so that the light entered your dark room. This peaceful day.. I love it..

“Go, Zelo-ah. I just want to sleep!” You snatched the blanket from his grip, covering your eyes from the stupid sunlight onto your  eyelids as it distracting you from sleeping.

Zelo rolled his eyes, annoyed. Wake you up is become his daily routine as after you broke up with Kai. Usually, Kai will escape from his dorm, just want to cuddle with you before wake you up. But now, he is not anymore in  your world.

Zelo huffed his hair angrily. Just wait noona!  Zelo laughed evilly in his thought. He goes to your washroom, filled up full of water in a bucket. You really want me to do this, right? Hahahahah!

He went beside your bed, watching you; slept soundly on the bed. Here we come! 1 2 3!!

SPLASH!!

“SEO JUNHONG!!!!” You yelled out from the bottom of your lung. You are all drenched, super wet! Thank to this Seo Junhong a.k.a Zelo who gladly gives you a 'bath' just now.

“That what you get when you don’t listen to me, noona!” He attacked you back, giggled watching you drenched because of him.

“Yahh! Why I must listen to you? Im your noona! And, do you need to throw a bucket of water over me in this morning?!!” You burst out of anger, shot him a death glare. If this Zelo is not your younger brother, you will gladly punch him across the sea, letting the shark eating his flesh!

OMG, she really angry with me right now. Think, Zelo.. Think!

Zelo gets onto your bed, kneeling down in front of angry bird you. You hissed, irritated with him. You crossed your arm to your chest, glaring at him. “What do you want?” You asked sarcastically.

“Okay, okay.. Sorry, noona~” He sang with his pleading eyes. He put his palm together, begging for your forgiveness.

“No sorry- sorry. My beloved bed and me all dreanched beacuse of your action! Do you think I am Super Junior’s member?!” You flicked his forehead, lightly. Then, you get off from your bed, still glaring at him. He immediately get off from the bed, tugged your wet pajamas. He pouted cutely, keep on whining.

“Noona~~” *poked your waist*. You stuck your tongue out, still angry at him.

“Noona~~” *poked your waist* “Go go go! I don’t want to forgive you!” You shoo-ed him, get your Superman's towel.

“Noona!” *poked your waist multiple of times”

“SEO JUNHONG! Poking me and you dead!” You yelled to him.

“Mianhae, noona..Buing buing” He showed his cuteness to you. You just watched, uninterested.

“Tsk, do you think I will fall for that? Go to your dream, Zelo-ah” You pushed him aside, ready to take a ‘real’ bath.

“But you will fall for this!” He suddenly backhugged you. You blinked your eyes, stunned. Your anger immediately vanished away from your heart.

“See, you are blushing!!” Zelo pointed at your red cheeks. “NO, IM NOT!” You denied, put your palm on your cheeks, covering it. “Aigoo, my little Eunri is blushing. Noona really loves skinship, right?” Zelo curved a big grin, wiggled his eyebrows.

“IM NOT!” You rushed to your washroom immediately, leaving the teasing Zelo behind.

That noona is really cute. I am happy when you are happy, noona. Just forget that Kai hyung..

=

~Seo Eunri POV~

University of Science and Technology. I take a deep breath, ready for my first year as freshie in this college. Today is my first day to enrol in the college. Hope everything will be fine.

As soon I stepped at the gate, I heard someone calling for me.

“NOONA!!” I sighed, lowered my head down. That voice again.. I faced my back, watching at Zelo is running towards me. As soon as he reached me, he placed his palm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter