Fun

Mr. Popular and Me

''Haneul, why are you still sitting here?'' You woke up and looked into Daehyun's eyes. He was sitting in front of your desk in his tracksuit. ''I don't have my clothes with me.'' You said and you sighed. You loved PE, but you were late this morning so you forgot to take your clothes with me. ''But you can't stay here while we're having fun.'' Daehyun said and he smiled. He closed your book and took your hand. ''Where are you going?'' You asked, but he didn't answer.

 

You were in the boy's locker room, it was good that there was no one. ''Take this.'' Daehyun said and he handed you a pile of clothes he just took out of his locker. You looked at the pile and pouted. ''Don't worry, I haven't worn them.'' You looked at him and coughed. ''Ahh.. I'll just sit here and study a little bit.'' He said and he sat down on the chair in the corner.

''Can't you go away? It's uncomfortable..'' You said, you couldn't help it but you started blushing. ''I'm your boyfriend what does it matter if I see? And what if someone comes in? That's even worse.'' He said and he smirked. He had seen your body before but he wouldn't mind seeing it again. You threw one of the shirts he had given you in his face. ''Stop smirking, start reading.'' You said. He listened to you and opened the book he was holding.

You started undressing yourself and you put on the clothes as fast as you could while Daehyun secretly looked at you. He couldn't stop smiling because his girlfriend was beautiful in his eyes. ''I'm done!'' You should and you turned to Daehyun. You saw him staring at you and threw another shirt in his face. ''I would have thrown those shoes if you're face wasn't that pretty.'' You said and you put on your shoes. Daehyun started laughing and stood up. ''Let's go!''

 

You were playing dodgeball, it was boys versus girls. ''I'll kill you if you throw on my girl!'' Daehyun kept yelling everytime one of your classmates was holding the ball. You kept yelling back that you wouldn't get hurt if someone threw at you but Daehyun didn't listen. 

You caught the ball and looked at Daehyun. You grinned and threw the ball at him. He jumped so the ball didn't hit him. He pointed at you when he landed on his feet. ''Yah! What are you doing? I've been protecting you the whole time, why do you want to hit me?'' He said and he walked towards you. ''You can't come into our box!'' You yelled and you started laughing. ''Who said I can't?'' He said and he stepped in the girl's field. ''Go away!'' You said and you threw another ball in his direction. 

''Are you scared?'' He asked while walking towards you with a creepy face. ''No, I'm not..'' You said. But you started running after a couple of seconds. He ran after you. After running around the field twice he got you. He had wrapped his arms around your waist. ''You can't get away from me.'' He said and he started laughing evil. ''Let me go.'' You said and you started struggling. ''Never.'' He whispered and he pressed a kiss on your cheek. ''Jung Daehyun, let her go!'' The PE teacher yelled. Daehyun and you started laughing and he let you go. 

 

''The only thing I did was running around with Daehyun but I'm tired.'' You said. Himchan started laughing. ''You know why the teacher told Dae to let you go? He has never had a girlfriend before so I think he's jealous.'' He said. You looked at him. ''Really?'' Himchan nodded. PE class was dismissed, but Daehyun was still talking to the teacher.

''Kids, come back!'' The teacher suddenly said. You and Himchan looked at each other and shrugged. Everyone walked back to the field and wondered what the teacher was going to say. ''Why don't you tell them?'' The teacher told Daehyun and he pushed him forward.

Daehyun smiled and looked at the whole class but he then looked at you. ''Well, midterms are coming and all of us are studying instead of having fun. It's really tiring, isn't it?'' He said. The whole class including you nodded. ''That's right, but I think we should study. I don't want to fail!'' One of your classmates said. Daehyun nodded. ''Yes, you will fail if you don't study, but it won't matter if.. We are going to have fun for an hour, right?'' He said and he looked at you again. It had been a long time since you and Daehyun did something together so he wanted to do something. ''So what are we going to do?'' The same boy asked. Daehyun smirked. ''Waterfight.''

 

''I can't believe that the teacher gave us the permission to do this.'' Himchan said while laughing. He was filling his water gun and you were next to him doing the same. ''I know right, but I think it's a great idea from Daehyun.'' You said. You were really excited because you already had a target, Daehyun.

You stood behind a wall with Yongguk, since he was the best in shooting games. ''Have you seen the target?'' You asked him softly. He shook his head. ''Let's wait a little bit longer.'' Yongguk whispered back. You suddenly felt that someone shot you from behind. You turned around with your mouth widened and saw Daehyun. ''Yah! Come here!'' You yelled and you started running towards him. ''Oops! My gun went off by accident!'' He said while laughing and he started running too.

''Stop running!'' You said. It wasn't that smart to say that, because Daehyun stopped running and you bumped into him. He caught you and held you in one of his arms. ''Hello.'' He said and he wiggled his eyebrows. You looked at him and then closed your eyes. I'm so dead, you thought.

''I'm going to make you wet.'' He said. ''Oh my god, that is so wrong.'' You said and you started laughing. ''Oh, I didn't thought about it that way, but that is okay too.'' He said, the corner of his mouth curled up. You hit him against his shoulder, it made him flinch and he let go of you. You ran away, but he came right behind you.

''Daehyun, go away! Please don't!'' You said and you kept running around, with Daehyun in your back. ''Just give up already, you can't run forever.'' He said and he spurted water on your back. ''Please stop, I'm wearing a white shirt!'' You yelled and you tried to spurt water on him. Not a drip of the water you tried to spurt on him landed on him because your eyes were closed. He kept spurting water on you but he was a better shooter. You opened your eyes and saw that you were standing in a corner. ''.'' 

''Yes, you can't run away now.'' He said and he started laughing. He put his water gun on the floor and placed his hands against the wall so you were between his arms. You looked at him, he looked a little intimidating from that angle but he also looked really y. You started blushing because he was really close. ''Why are you blushing?'' He asked and he smiled. How was that possible? He turned from y to cute in a second.

''Sorry, it wasn't my intention to make you wet and look so y.'' Daehyun said and he giggled. You pressed your hands against your cheeks to prevent them from turning more red. You didn't want to admit it, but he made you really nervous sometimes. Your heart was beating really fast and you thought that he could feel it since he was really close. '

'She looks so y, but innocent at the same time. It's driving me crazy. This isn't healthy for me and all the other guys on this planet. Why is she doing this to me? I really want to do something, but I can't because she's too precious.'' Daehyun thought. His hand left the wall and ruffled your hair. Then he picked up the gun from the floor with one hand and grabbed your hand with the other. The two of you walked back to the others.

 

''Wear this okay.'' Daehyun said and he took of his jacket. He wrapped it around you. ''It's okay, I'm not cold or something..'' You said and you put it back on his shoulders. He sighed and put it back on you. ''Yah, just do as I say. Your shirt is white, remember. And you're mine, I'm the only one who can look at you, so you have to wear it.'' You just nodded and wore it as he said.

You looked at Daehyun and got an idea. You looked at your gun, there was still water in it. You looked at his gun, empty. You started giggling. He just looked at you at a weird face because you started giggling out of no where. You held your water gun behind his back and pulled the pin so he got really wet. He jumped because he was startled. He looked at you with a shocked face. ''You want to scream Yah!, right?'' You said and you started laughing. He wanted to scream it, but he started laughing because you knew him really well. 

Daehyun looked at himself and then looked at you. ''Come here.'' He said and he spreaded his arms. ''Hug me.'' He said and he walked towards you. You shook your head. ''I'm dry now.'' You said and you took a few steps backwards. ''Don't runaway again. You know that you'll lose.'' He said and he raised his eyebrow. You started laughing, because he knew you so well.

You walked towards him and wrapped your arms around him. He smiled and pressed a kiss on your hair. ''You're tiny.'' He said. ''You're so wet.'' You said and you laughed. ''Seriously? Thanks for telling me.'' He said and he started laughing too. The two of you went back because the hour was over already.