You Taught Me How To Love

You Taught Me How To Love

 

 

Prologue:

 

          Roman Catholic Benedictine Monastary Orphanage. The place where homeless children are gathered and unite as one family. A place where children are longing for a family, looking, wishing and hoping that someday, their parents will come back to get them or that there is someone who will bring them home and treats them as their own.

 

                But there are also children who thought that finding their biological parents is just a waste of time so it's not that important to them though it may be a second choice. Because they know that their parents will never look for them anymore.

 

              Being an orphan is not the way a child or a person wants to live. Some people thought that being an orphan is "no good". But not in Park Ji-yeon's case. She's very thankful that her parents abandon her. Why? Because living with her parents was hell. Yes! She was a battered child. Her parent beats her almost everyday. At the age of 7, she run away from home and got to this orphanage. Her parent never look for her. That's why she decided to forgot them also.

 

               June 7, 19** is her 11th birthday. That was also the same date when she met her bestfriend Lee Ji-eun. She's a very lovely and cheerful child, totally her opposite. But as the saying goes... "Opposite attracts" , that is why her blunt and boring days become colorful.

 

                Time really flies... because today is the day that they have to leave the orphanage. They have to live on their own. Continues their lives by themselves because they are now 17 years old and when an orphan reached that age, they have to leave the orpahange and continue their journey outside the orpahnage.

 

 


 

Meet Park Ji-yeon and Lee Ji-eun as they leave the orphanage and starts their journey... by just the two of them.

 

 

Name: Park Ji-yeon (You)

Age: 17

Personality: Shy type, and adventurous at the same time.

Interests:  reading novels, singing, earning money, cooking, and studying (she's a geek).

 

Park-Ji-Yeon-11.jpg

 

 

Name: Lee Ji-eun (Your bestfriend/sister)

Age: 17

Personality: Happy-go-lucky, cheerful, adventurous

Interest: sleeping, skipping in class, reading manga, singing, eating. (an avrage student. Smart but not a geek like Ji-yeon)

 

iu051632546718299871440.jpg

 

10-26-12