Four

Reaper's Kiss

 

in celebration of my 30th subsciber, i bring you a new chapter ke ^^ thank you or reading<3

 

When he got to a small alley, two tall and buffed men emerged from a hidden corner. One with a gun in his hand, he pointed at the bartender. 

 

But before that man could pull the trigger of the gun, the other man knocked his head with his knuckle and angrily mumbled to him.

 

"It's a fake gun, how the hell are you gonna shoot that ?"

 

"What the ? You brought a fake gun?" The second man replied

 

"It's just to scare. Ugh, use that to knock that out then I'll get his stuff."

 

"Oh, so knock him out?"

 

Before that, Kris thought those were some professional thieves to go and rob a tall and mighty-looking young man. Turned out, they were just some idiotic robbers. The couple of robbers argued with each other for awhile, made Kris amused. He let out a loud laugh. Flustered with the laughter, Tao turned around unexpectedly. Already wasted, he lost his balance and his bag came crashing down on the ground, all of the stuff inside were scattered on the concrete.

 

"Who is it...?" Tao mumbled

 

The two robbers were flustered also, they panic and one of them ran away first, leaving the other standing there, he froze up. He took a few more second until he was gone out of sight with the other robber. Tao was so wasted that he couldn't care less about what just happened right now. He crouched down on the ground and gathered his stuff. Kris walked over to his side and looked down. He stepped on a picture of someone, another good looking guy. That picture fell out of Tao's bag and the person on the picture was Tao's boyfriend, or now ex boyfriend, Byun Baekhyun. Kris looked at it, and recognized the person right away, that person was on the big poster that Tao was sobbing at earlier. Assumed Tao couldn't see him, Kris crouched down and used the tip of his finger to fiddle the picture over to Tao's feet. He slowly picked his head up and looked at Kris with his somewhat sleepy face. 

 

"No need, kid." Tao spoke, tilted his head to one side. 

 

Kris widen his eyes and looked at Tao as if he saw ghost. He couldn't believe that Tao could actually see him.

"What are you looking at?" Tao blinked his eyes innocently then stood up. Kris stood up along with him. He waved his arms around in front of Tao face. Tao felt annoyed and flung Kris' arms to one side. 

 

"What are you DOING?" Tao crinkled his face

 

"Ahh, I get it now. Someone that gambles and drinks as much as you do of course you would see me." Kris giggled

 

"Take it somewhere else, kid. I don't need your right now."

 

Tao picked up his watch on the ground and walked away, leaving Kris and the picture of Baekhyun on the ground. Kris picked up the picture from the ground and called out for Tao.

 

"Hey, um, your picture."

 

"I don't want it, throw it away." Tao said without looking back. But in a second thought, he turned around and snatched the small picture out of Kris hand.

 

"I never want to see it again, I never want to see it again, ever again." Tao threw the picture on the ground and stomp violently on it. With every word he let out, he gave the picture of Baekhyun a corresponding stomp, letting Kris know that he really meant it when he said he didn't want to see it again. Tao stopped and quietly, he tried to muffle his sobs. Kris looked at him with pity, but he couldn't understand why Tao was feeling or acting like that just because of a picture. Kris had been a reaper for his whole life, he didn't understand what was love. The closest thing to love that he ever felt was lust, other than that, human emotions were something that Kris wasn't capable of, not that he knew.

 

"If it makes you sad then don't keep it anymore." Kris reassured the young wasted man.

 

"Leave me alone, it's none of your business okay." Tao ignored Kris' reassurance. He turned around and walked out of the alley. Kris with only one thing in his mind right now, getting Tao's soul, he followed him all the way to his apartment.