charming player vs innocent heartbreaker=long time rivals

my geeky hubby is actually a...VAMPIRE PRINCE?!0.0

IM BACKS!!!im soo thankful for the comments you guys gave me!!

SO TOUCHED T.T.

i didnt know that my prev chapter ending was a cliffhanger lol...cos i did showed you onew's expression...i guess you guys wanted their expression too LOL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mizuki just smiled and introduced her husband to her new friends.However,judging by the looks they gave each other,it seems as if they had known each other for centuries.

          

Mizuki touched onew's cheek and in that instant,the sky starts clearing up

 

"Prince Onew,when we heard you got married,we didnt expect Mizuki to be your wife,"G.O declared."I see your taste has always been the same as our Thunder."

Mizuki looked at them, one by one.

"so they do know Jinki oppa?"

Mblaq read her confused heart.

"Not only that Mizuki,we go way back,"thunder added."WAY BACK"

Mizuki froze for a while.They had just read her thoughts.Not only that,she then remembered they had called her Jinki as Onew..prince Onew. This could only mean..

She gazed over at mir who gave her a wink upon eye contact.

                                           

ONEW'S POV

"Onew,i guess we were fated to duel for all our immortal life,"Thunder telepathically said to me."All these while,it was you who proposed to me the games we had played.You had promised me that there would be my turn..."

...i know where this is coming.

"let mizuki be our toy this time.this time,my definition for sleeping will be different."

I shut my eyes and tried my best from flipping the table we were sitting on.

yes i must admit...before i was brought down on earth to fulfil the prophecy...i had been a bad guy.though BLAQKHEART was our mortal enemy,me and thunder had a love/hate relationship.

we were both competitive as to who got the most charms in the whole of SM.Girls were used as toys for our games and our reputation was at stake.however,between us,i was the evil one.

you see,our games were to sleep with as many girls as possible...this obviously mean .

BUT...thunder was innocent.while i was happily having physical with those girls,thunder was having with them the untouched way.

not only that,the day after sleeping beside the girls,thunder just leaves them.as for me,i kept them as part of my expanding harem.

you see...us vampires can have both ways:physically and telepathically.

of course physical was the best.this is because the mental way just leaves us with a nasty case of blue-balls because we only pleasure the girls without touching them.the girls can feel us but we cant feel them.(a/n:further explaination at the end of chapter)

eventhough BLAQKHEART no longer rule,they were still revered as royalty.therefore,thunder need not touch them to sleep with them.

this was to say...thunder was pure while i was not.however,I really changed for the better!before leaving sm for mizuki,i destroyed my harem.

but still..there aint no way Im going to let mizuki know this!

thunder gave a smirk.OH ...i didnt shut that thought from him.now he knows mizuki doesnt know about my past.    

 "it wouldnt hurt to tell your wife about our past friendship right buddy?"

i am sooooooooooo dead

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ooo...PLAYER ONEW!!

let me explain vampire further for those who are confused by it.

it goes like this.the guy will lie beside the girl and they would both shut their eyes.

through that,the guy will transmit ual thoughts into the girl's mind to stimulate her.

meaning,only she will feel because what the girl doesnt know is that,she is ing by herself.

the term VAMPIRE  was derived from this novel "how to marry a millionaire vampire"