Preparation

143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, everyone! Let's call it a day. I'm so tired. ", Sunggyu pressed the stop button on the music player. Everyone has been practicing their dancing diligently. There are two more weeks before the prom.  Eunji has the most commitment among them. Not only as committee member, but she also need to prepare for two performances which are dancing and duet with Baekhyun.

 

Eunji sits at the corner of the studio owned by Dongwoo. The dance studio was a gift from his parents for his 18th birthday.  “Wahhhh, today’s practice is sure tough, right?” Bomi said to Eunji, who is currently sitting in front of the fan; trying to cool off her body after 4 hours of practice for the prom night.

 

“Yeah, it’s quite tough. I think because this type of dance is new to me. Who knows that Dongwoo and Hoya want to choose slow dance for the night.” Eunji replied while wiping off her sweat. “Yah, Eunji. It is prom night. It should give romantic vibe, right everyone?” Everyone nodded their head hearing Bomi’s answer.

 

While she wipe her sweats with a small purple handkerchief which has been her favourite and it is the only common thing shared with Hoya, a cold sensation she feels at her cheek. Looking up, she noticed Hoya holding the ice lemon tea drink which is always been her favourite. She feels awkward to accept it; she glances at Bomi and luckily she is playing silly stuff with Sungyeol and Yookyung. She smiles and takes the canned drink.

 

“Thank you, Hoya. You still remember this?” Hoya sits beside her. “How could I forget about it? We used to be close before.” Eunji looked at Hoya. “Yah, what’s wrong with you nowadays? You’re being weird lately. Is there something that you feeling concern about? Mind to share with me?”

Ignoring Eunji, Hoya sits beside her and sees the latter is struggling with the can. "This is why I prefer the bottled ones. I'll never open this." Eunji is blabbering to herself. Smiling softly, he offers his drink, "Here, you can drink this." Eunji frowning, "But, you already drink that. It's okay." Before Eunji can decline properly, he already switched their drinks. Eunji grinned because the old Hoya is still in him.

 

"So, do you need to go with Baekhyun after this?" Eunji nods her head. "I'll wait until he comes here. So, for the meantime, we can practice our dance. Why are our part is so tough? And why we are the ones to get this dance. I feel awkward though." Eunji sighed. You don't know that I'm trying hard to control my expression when dancing with you..

 

Before Hoya can continue the conversation, the studio door is opened and Baekhyun grinning and greeting everyone. Myungsoo calls Eunji. “Eunji, lucky you to have Baekhyun as your boyfriend!”

 

“Yah, Kim Myungsoo! He’s not my boyfriend!” Eunji glared at Myungsoo who giggling with his girlfriend. “Not you too, Naeun!” Naeun mouthed ‘sorry’ to Eunji.  Eunji gets up and says, “"Well, Hoya. That's my cue then. Bye, see you tomorrow. We’ll talk about it next time, okay?” She smiles and bid goodbye to everyone before leaving the studio with Baekhyun.

 

After their duet practice, Baekhyun treats Eunji to a dinner. Eunji is extremely exhausted and just want to hit the pillow after practice. But, thinking of her empty stomach, she agreed. "So Eunji, how's your dance practice?" Baekhyun asked while munching on his hamburger.

 

"Well, you know that I got paired with Hoya, right?" Baekhyun nods his head while his eyes focuses on the food. "It's kinda hard you know. Moreover, we dance to the slow song. It’s quite hard because this dance need deep emotion and I keep flustered whenever I made contact with him.” Eunji sighed.

 

“Eunji, since when you look so discouraged ? You’re no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter