Letter #13 - Letters To Them

• To TVXQ From Cassiopeia •

 

To Jung Yunho, our eternal leader who is like the sun.
 
Yunho, where are you... Yunho, I miss you.
Where are you and what are you doing.. Our members are right here, where did you go..
You have to protect our members.. You have to shout, 'Guys, let's fly!' for your acceptance speech,
You were supposed to shout 'Thank you Cassiopeia. And guys, let's fly!'
You were out for a moment, yeah? No, you weren't on stage because you went somewhere and came back too late, right?
That's what you did.. I knew it all along.
Yunho.. you're exhausted, right? Our leader.. You're our leader who tried so hard not to show us your tears,
You're our Yunho who had to hold everything in because you held the title of the leader.
You're hurting too.. You're a human being too.
No matter how strong of a leader you are, no matter how strong of a person you are.. You still hurt.
Why did you try to take it all on by yourself. Why did you try to cope by yourself..
If you were tired, you should have said so, we could have shielded you.
We could have shielded you if you didn't want to show us your tears, we're 800,000, remember?
All of us could shield you and more.. Why did you struggle by yourself.
Did you know that yesterday, the other members' voices were trembling because you weren't there?
The leader should give the acceptance speech.. The others couldn't say anything because their leader wasn't there with them,
Who else other than you could be their shoulder to lean on.
The day all five of you come together, and stand proudly on that stage,
The day all five of you shed tears of happiness. I hope that day comes soon..
Our leader, our Yunho, I believe in you. Let's fly again.
 
 

 

To Kim Jaejoong, who is like a pretty, no, a beautiful flower.
 
Jaejoong, if I look back on my six years as a fan..
I think I called your name the most.
6 years ago, when I saw your debut stage for the first time.
Back then, I think I liked you because of your pretty face.
But now, not only are your looks pretty to me, but so is your heart and your caring personality,
I don't think I could leave you.
Of course, I've never thought of leaving you, and I will never leave,
and we're going to be together forever. But.. if I had to leave.
If I was to give all this up...
I would miss all of the other members too, but I think I'd miss you the most.
Because you are the person who made me fall in love with TVXQ 6 years ago.
Jaejoong, I don't think I'll ever see anyone with such a beautiful mind and looks like yours for as long as I live,
Yesterday, I was thinking about how so many things were probably passing through your mind as you told your two friends that you loved them.
You have such a beautiful heart.
So much courage was needed for you to get up and show everyone
how much you love Yunho and Changmin. It made me realize once again how beautiful your heart is.
Your eyes were red as if you were on the verge of tears, and you said that you wanted to tell them that you loved them.
And I began to cry.
I never cried, even when I watched sad videos of you,
but looking into your sad eyes, it scared me because you wore an expression you've never worn in the 6 years I've known you.
I was scared.. and sad that I couldn't do anything for you, and thankful.
Let's be eternal, I'll wait for you till the end of time.
 
 
To Kim Junsu, who is like the clear sky.
 
Junsu, our baby. It's been... 6 years since you debuted.
No, it's only been six years, right?
The pure and young 18-year-old kid has become a 24-year-old man.
That gradual change, I've seen it from the HUG days,
I still kept seeing you as the pure, innocent and fragile baby I first saw,
But yesterday, I felt like you really had grown up.
Your every word, how much thought would have gone into each word,
how much suffering you must have endured, how many scars you must have gotten over the years,
But you. You just said thank you, thank you so much.. That was all you could say.
To believe you till the end, to wait for you, that you were going through rough times.
You couldn't say those things to us.
Because you knew we would worry. Because you knew we would be sad.
Your voice, your song.
I think that was the first time that I've ever wanted to hear it.. that I missed it, so much that it just hurt.
The sadness that you would not be able to sing the songs you had sung till now.
We could feel it. We could feel your pained heart, it was heartbreaking.
There are those lyrics in Begin.
'泣きたい時は泣けば良いから ねえ、無理はしないで '
You can cry if you want to cry, so don't strain yourself.
These are words I've always wanted to tell you. We'll wait, we'll wait till the end.
So... don't be anxious. Our baby. Because we will always be behind you, catching you when you fall.
 
 
To Park Yoochun, who is like a sad, pained star.
 
Yoochun.. Park Yoochun, our Park Yoochun who has so many tears and a fragile heart.
I'm sure that when most of us think of you, we think of the word 'tears'.
That's how easily you get hurt and how emotional you are,
that's how much pain and suffering you had to go through,
that's how much you cried and cried in front of us.
Yesterday, you did not cry.
The Park Yoochun who shed so many tears. The Park Yoochun who would cry even if you bumped into him,
how much had his heart hardened and strengthened, how much pain had he endured
for him to stand there and not cry, thinking this made my heart wrench.
It hurt me more to watch you trying to hold back the tears, you should have let it loose.
You should have just cried.
I couldn't watch you bite your lips to hold back your tears, it was too much to bear.
I didn't believe you when you said you would never cry again.
But, you really didn't cry. The fragile Yoochun we knew, didn't cry.
But the fact that you didn't cry, made my heart ache more than when you did cry.
Yoochun.. Park Yoochun. Park Yoochun who is like sad tears.
I wish you could just smile rather than hold back your tears.
Not a forced smile, but an innocent smile.
Your true smile.. When will we be able to see it.
Soon. We'll be able to see it when this exhausting fight is over, right?
I'll believe in you, till the end. Forever, eternally..
Always keep the faith.
 
 
To Changmin, who is like the sea with his deep thoughtfulness.
 
Changmin, our maknae.. Our Changmin who does everything his hyungs ask him to do,
Our Changmin who constantly worries about his hyungs..
Our maknae who had it the hardest during the first year after debuting.
You're doing well these days, right..? What is our maknae doing..
Our maknae should be stuck to his hyungs' side, giving off that aura of Maknae on Top.
You must be really busy..
Our maknae.. There were so few times when you cried from all your pain and suffering..
You cried your heart out last year, you must not have shown up this year because you thought you would cry again,
But Changmin, it felt empty without you there.
Do you know how many people are waiting for you,
Do you know how many people are yearning for your voice, your presence.
You know, right..? I really wanted to hear our maknae's acceptance speech,
but I didn't get to hear it this year. I'll be able to hear it soon, right?
Our Changmin, you have a heart so deep and wide, it's bigger than the ocean.
Our Changmin, who had to grow up too early at the young age of 16.
Till the day you stand on stage with your four hyungs and give your acceptance speech,
no, even after that, for a long time, I will believe.
 
 

 

"We are the on-e, eternally."
 
 
by. ㅇㅇㅇ
 
 
 
Source: [Daum Television]
Translation credits: [email protected]
Shared by: tohosomnia.net
Do not remove/add on any credits