Touch Love.

Touch

I can't believe... I'm able to actually love again... This feeling... I will never forget. I hope I can hold onto it forever...

"See... Love, live in action!" Someone said. I quickly turn away. Aaron stays in his position a little disappointed. Selina was grinning at me while Ella crosses her arms.

"Selina! Ella! Uh... Are you two alright I heard you got a cut-"

"Oh don't change the subject, Ms. Kissy." She smiles. Ella frowns.

"You open up my arm so we can see these two make out?!" Ella shouts. Aaron stands up. I blush.

"Thanks! Now give us some privac-" He blurts.

"Nice..." Ella continue. Selina laughs and I blush more.

"Ugh!" Aaron whines. "Just when I kiss her it was ruin."

"What!" Ella shouts and walks up to him. "You're lucky you got something!" They kept arguing while Selina held arms out to me. I hug her.

"I'm glad... You deserve to love. Please love to the fullest. Don't let this guy out of your sight... No matter what, trap him." Selina tease. I smile and found my self crying. 'I will...'

[Two years Later]
"Everyone! She's coming! She's coming! Shhh!" The crowd quiet down as the lights dim in the hall... The only light, flashes into the room, was the  door 
slowly opening, follows by a beautiful blissful girl with her uncle guiding her arms down the aisle.

"Don't be so nervous..." He calms her.

"I-I know but... I can't believe... I'm... Scared..." Everyone around them whispers in words no one can hear. Uncle held onto her hands tighter.

"I know I haven't been close to you for long but over the past two years... I'm sure the man in the white tux and awaiting for you to reach him... Is the one and only man who loves you the most..." I look at him. 'He's right... I thought I didn't deserve to be happy. But... Now I've change, because of Aaron... And he's the man I'm marrying. Nothing can stop me.' I squeeze uncle's hand.

"Thank you... You haven't known me for long... But you understand me..." I whisper. "And he's is the one and only person for me..."

We walk closer and closer to my love.
I read him, the light makes his face glows.
He grabs my hand away from uncle and smiles.
I smile. Unable to believe this was happening. 
I'm happy, not scared. 
I'm here, not there.
I'm alive, not dead.
All because of Aaron...
And now I marry him. 
Forever I will love him. 
Because no one else in this world,
can hear me shout. 
Aaron... I... Do...

"I do." He said and smiles. This could be the happiest moment of my life.

"Good..." The priest said. "You may kiss the bride..." We turn to each other. I hesitate and slowly look at him. He smirks and grabs my shoulder.

"Don't be shy, MY WIFE!" He shouts and lands his face onto mine. Everyone laughs and claps. I close my eyes. 'I'm your bride.'