His Lies.

Love Like Cancer [Hiatus]

'I can't believe, I'm here in the airport, waiting to put on a show for someone I don't even know!!!' Young Master was walking on ahead of me. He walk by as all the girl gaze at him. I follow with a distance. It took him a while to figure out where we were actually suppose to be waiting at. I slowly approach him. "Y-young Master?"

"What?"

"W-what time will it be until she arrives I think i should get back to-"

"Just do whatever I say." I frown and sigh. 'This guy! Doesn't care my situation or anything! Well, off course he doesn't...' We waited a good fifteen minutes until the planes arrives. i was standing there in the purple dress starting to freeze up. 

"Oppa!!!!" Someone shouts from behind. I quickly around to see Young Miss standing there. My first reaction was to bow. Nickhun nudge my skirt. 

"Are you stupid!" 

"What?" He sighs and shakes his head. His sister walks over. 

"Are you here to pick up Gyuri unnie too?! But I thought she-"

"Don't talk so much, Hara." He interrupts her. "I'm not here for such thing, I just want to say something to her before she gets marry..." I look at him. "Marries? Is he here for revenge? He using me?!' Young Miss frown at him too. Suddenly she notices me standing there. 'Oh no! Am I caught? What if she yells at me?!'  

"Who's that?" She asks. My jaw drop. 'I've been serving her since my first day of work. I even gave her a foot massage! She don't even recognize me...'

"She's Natalie. My new girlfriend." Nickhun interrupts. 'What?! My name is Nicole!' He walks over to me and grabs my waist. "She's a new hot artist." He blurts. 'Artist?!' Hara look at me closely. "She's currently recording her new song. Right my love..." He said and smile at me. "A singer?!' I fakely smile back. 

"Right..." 

"Don't you know she's reaching up to your popularity already?" 

"What?" I whisper.

"WHAT!?" 

"That's right she's also a model." I nudge his shirt from the back. 'A model! Your lies are going too far!' Hara was also a model. A top model. 

"Oppa! I don't like her. She can't beat Gyuri no matter what. I thought you were in love with her. Why are you going for a low class girl like this?!" My jaw drops. 'I want to run away.'

"What about me?" Someone said from behind. The hair on my neck stands up. 'Could it be...' 

"Gyuri unnie!" Hara said and skip over. "How have you been?!" She hugs her. But she continuously look at me. Nickhun held me tighter. I look up at him. His expression change. In my years of knowing him, I've never seen this before. 'Not like I care...' 

"Nick..." She whisper as Hara break away from the hug. "What brings you here?" Suddenly his sarcastic smirk came up again. 

"I wanted to see how you've been and was wondering what your man looks like." He utters. "I also want to show you my new girlfriend." I held my breath. 

"Girlfriend?" 

"N-nice to meet you..." I cough. My heart was beating so fast. 'I can't believe I'm actually going to do this.' I took my hand to shake her's. 

"What's your name?" She asks, without taking my hand. I pause for a second. 

"N-Natalie..." Nickhun grab my hand instead and rise it up to his chest. 

"Please don't be rude to her. She's my heart... If you do that it's going to hurt me..." He said. I look at him surprise. 'How chessy...' 

"Nick, are you serious?" She said. I bit my bottom lip.  "We haven't even been apart for that long."

"And you're getting marry anyways so why can't I have another?" He pull me into a hug. "And besides... She bares my child..." Everyone was silent. My stomach was turning and suddenly, I threw up. 'Not good...'