Chapter One

그 입술을 뺏었어 (I Stole Those Lips)

 

In the classroom...

Tick. Tock.

The students eagerly watched the clock as its second hand slowly approached the twelve. Clinging onto their textbooks, backpacks already packed and on their shoulders, butts literally hanging off the seats. You could say the students were a little determined to get out of class.

Brriiinnggg.

The bell rang, and the students, almost in perfect sync, stood up and messily crowded the door, shoving each other to get out first.

However, there was one student still in her seat, head down; you could even hear soft snoring when you approached her.

"Hayoung! It's lunch time!" a cheerful voice rung, and the body shifted slightly. "Hayounnngggg hurry up! Your favorite sandwiches will all be sold out..." The body of Hayoung suddenly bolted up, shocking the girl with a cheery voice.

"JiEun! You should've told me earlier!" Hayoung shouted as she darted out the door.

"Wai- Hayoung! Wait up!" JiEun groaned, as she followed her out the door, pacing herself with a jog.

 

In the Principal's Office

"And this here," the principal said, giving the boy a piece of paper "is your schedule for the school. Or at least it's your homeroom. I'm assuming that you know that all of the classes are held in your homeroom Mr. Lee?" The principal looked up from the papers to have proper eye contact with the new student.

"Of course," the boy smiled, his eyes forming into crescents. "Thank you so much Mr. Principal."

"Call me Mr. Kang," the principal said, giving him a sincere smile. "I hope you enjoy your time here! Your class, 3-D is the class room all the way down in the hallway to the right."

"Thank you Mr. Park" the boy replied, bowing before he left the principal's office.

 

At the courtyard 

"No!" Hayoung groaned with despair as she saw the sandwich stand closed. "This is not the reality I wanted!" Hayoung fell to the ground, and JiEun jogged up to her, panting like she had run a marathon.

"Hayoung, you're so fast..." JiEun said, pants breaking up each word. "If you only ran like that in physical education..."

"Hayoung! JiEun!" A male voice called, and the two turned to see their two male friends. The taller of the two was holding a sandwich and started waving it. Hayoung quickly got up and jumped for the sandwich, only to get it taken from her grasp.

"What do you say Hayoung?" The male asked with a teasing voice.

"Give me the sandwich SungJae." Hayoung said with a stern voice, and SungJae smiled teasingly.

"You would've gotten it by now if you weren't such a midget Hayoung" the other male teased, and Hayoung shot him one of her famous 'I'll kill you' glares.

"Shut up Lee Chihoon." Hayoung spat and turned to SungJae, looking up at him with an intense glare. "Give. Me. The. Sandwich. Yook. Sung. Jae." She said slowly, and SungJae rolled his eyes and threw her the sandwich. Hayoung grabbed it from the air and smiled.

"Good boy!" Hayoung grinned as she stood on her toes to pat the taller boy's head. "How are you all doing?"

"Great until you made me run a kilometer!" JiEun complained.

"JiEun. You need the run, you're a pathetic little stick! You need muscle!" Hayoung encouraged, and JiEun rolled her eyes.

"Did you hear about the new student?" JiEun asked suddenly, straying from the past subject. The three looked at her with blank expressions. "Are you serious guys? So much gossip has been going around about him! Apparently he's rich, handsome-"

"Why do we care?" Hayoung interrupted, her facial expression not amused. "He's probably a spoiled brat like all the rich kids. It's like a universal thing." Hayoung said, finishing her sandwich.

"Where did you learn that kind of rule Hayoung?" JiEun asked, crossing her arms.

"Korean Dramas." Hayoung said with a grin.

The three friends groaned.

 

 

 


 

LOL I know... short chapter... disappointment... I feel you... OTL

BUT AT LEAST I UPDATED?

Why are you guys increasing? ;n; I haven't updating, and I got more subscribers than before XD (like a 15 increase) 

Holy shiznaz guys <3 

I'll be replying comments here from here on. No more lazy author. 

... I think that's impossible...

I'll post another chapter tomorrow if I have time~ I have a camp from Wed-Fri so I won't be able to update then...

SORRY FOR THE WAIT AND CRAPPY CHAPTER. I'm trying to imrpove, I promise,,, ㅠㅠ