A trip to the pet shop

빛나는 별 ~ étoiles brillantes ~

Undankbar:


Needless to say Onew and Youhee had not been sleeping tonight.

They had decided to watch some senseless and sappy drama but neither of them could concentrate on it shooting glances towards the front door once in a while.

 

Around 7 o´clock Jonghyun had silently walked into the bathroom. He also seemed to have had a rough night.

After 20 minutes they started to hear Jong´s voice speaking shakily from the inside and as Youhee wanted to get up and ask him if he was all right Jinki just pulled her back onto the couch informing her that he was simply calling his mother and that it was going to take a while.

The both of them also started setting up the breakfast table figuring that Youjin and Minho would soon come out of the bedroom.

 

8:42 am

 

Minho had banged on the bathroom door for about 5minutes before a dishevelled Jonghyun came out pushing him out of the way with his shoulder grunting.

The sensitive lead singer silently sat down in the kitchen staring holes into the wall.

Youhee decided to wake up her sister. If the mood would get any more sinister than this she would start getting suicidal.

 

"Save me, Youjinnie!" she whined shaking her sister who was tangled in 4 blankets.

Opening her eyes just a little bit she asked: "They still haven´t returned?"

Shaking her head Youhee started bringing her sister into a sitting position.

 

When they entered the kitchen Jinki and Jonghyun were wearing serious faces. It seemed as though they had just had a somber discussion.

"Oppas!" Youjin tried her best smiling "I´ll make you my super special hot chocolate to cheer you up!"

They both gave her a smile that looked like hard work and it crushed her heart seeing the both of them like this. At least preparing the cocoa would occupy her mind a bit.

 

When Minho came he sat as far from Jong as possible. His Hyung was still throwing invisible knives at him. He simply had no one other to take it out on. The sisters were his hosts and Jinki was his Hyung. It being the youngest SHINee member right now. He wondered how Taemin coped with that stuff? Since Minho felt like crying right now he started hugging Youhee who was more than surprised.

This gave Jong the long awaited opportunity to pull him roughly away.

 

"Guys, I think Jonghyun needs a bit distraction." Jinki stood up "Do you mind if we went out for a bit?"

"But please tell us if you are coming back tonight or not, okay?"

Youhee had a bad feeling about this:  for one she was really worried about Taemin and Key, and she had the light premonition that Jinki and Jonghyun would be soon on that list as well; the other part was not really happy imagining herself and Youjin alone with the clingy Minho.

 

It was already half past ten when Jonghyun and Jinki left the apartment. Before leaving Onew had whispered to the sisters that he´d take Jong to a pet shop as he could never stay moody in front of puppies.

Youhee chuckled lightly about this. Youjin felt like crying. Her mind was playing the worst kind of splatter movie. She pictured Taemin and Key in a gunfight, pictured their bodies torn, eyes lifeless.

 

When the door clicked into the frame she couldn´t help but step out running after Onew hugging him like it was the last time.

"Maybe it would have been better if we kept this all a secret?"

She shook her head violently holding tighter onto him.

When they slowly broke away he gave her a smile.

 

 

"I promise we will come back. All of us and we will bring chicken for dinner!"


Wow, this was more dramatic then I intended it to be T___T

Sorry, I found myself unable to do funny things...

Youjinnie, sorry to disappoint ~_~

Well, the least thing I could do was place a funny poster XD

(12.6.2010)