Chapter 8 || The Date (Part 4)

My forced marriage.

Junhyung's POV

I obviously felt that Tiffany wasn't as happy as before. After seeing the guy and the girl. Even though she tried covering it up, it was quite a fail, but I didn't want to probe, so I just ignored it.

After taking so many rides, we only had one more left. The haunted house.

"NO. I'm NOT going in there."

"Just go. Just this ONCE." 

Tiffany sighed, then went ahead with me. I could tell she was terrified.

When we walked in, nothing really much happened, then 

"BOO"

"AHHHHHH"

Tiffany screamed and grabbed onto my hand, then I felt my cheeks were burning up, unconsciously I grabbed back her arm and held her tight. I felt her clutching onto my shirt. And I felt my shirt getting a bit wet. Tiffany was crying.

I carried her and she put her head into my chest, I just held her tightly as I carried her out. When we got out, she was crying. I hugged her.

"Shh... Don't cry..." I patted her head.

Her crying went down a bit but she hugged me back, I was surprised, but then I pulled her away from me, and looked into her eyes,

"Never cry again. I'll never let you cry again." Then I hugged her, my feelings... I don't know. I just don't know.

"Tiffany, be by my side."

She let go of me, and looked into my eyes.

Tiffany's POV

"Tiffany, be by my side."

I let go of Junhyung, and looked into his eyes. His eyes were so sincere. I couldn't speak.... I just..... hugged him again.

"So is that considered as yes?"

I just nodded my head, then he hugged me as well. I felt warmth in his hug. Like the same way with Lee Joon. I must forget Lee Joon. I have Junhyung now.

No-One's POV

While all that was happening, someone else was watching, he clutched his fist and swored under his breath.

"I  WILL GET YOU BACK, TIFFANY."

~*~~*~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey, hey, hey ^-^ Sorry that I haven't been updating~ But now, I have my 1 month holiday, so I might be updating more often ^-^ Oh and I'm planning to write a few more stories ^-^ And I wonder who wants to be a co-author ^-^ hehe~

My new story is gonna be called 'Your my destiny".

I will tell you more about it ^-^

Oh and check out my other story too ^-^

We and we.