Back To Seoul

You're My Goddess

Back to Seoul

 

" Oww..oohh my body is aching and wow that was a long flight " Jonghyun muttered, while stretching his legs and arms.

The group was very excited to be back at Seoul. " Noona, don't you think we should go somewhere to eat first?..' Jonghyun asked Seohyun. 

"Well..., I'm kinda tired but sure since we haven't eaten our lunch yet " she said very soflty. 

"Yay! I'm gonna asked Kyuhyun and Yonghwa hyung too" he announced before leaving and telling the two other guys.

Soehyun was still confused on what happen at Paris.. she still doesn't exactly know what happen because of the alchohol, now the only thing she could remeber is the party and nothing more. 

The group went out of the airplane....  and while tyring to get out of the large crowd  Seohyun got pushed by a man who seems to be in rushed..  since she was still daydreaming  and was not paying attention...as she almost fell into the large crowd a sudden two pair of arms grab her weak body..

 

' Kyuhyun.-sshii" she said whisperly..while looking in his deep brown eyes...

Kyuhyun stared back at her full of concern and a bit of sadness.. 

" Mi.aanhe" he said coldly and sadly. And pushed her instantly and left her with the other two guy..who was just coming back to her, unknown on what happen. 

" Seohyun-na are you okay?' Yonghwa asked. Seohyun nodded while staring at Kyunhyun's directions facing his back..... 

She didn't understand and was very confused..

"Mi..anhe" keeps playing on her mind over, and over again trying to understand on what he meant...

 

15 minutes later.....

Yonghwa's POV

Its been 15 minutes and she still not talking....I wonder whats bothering her ..

" Hey,...Yonghwa hyung I cant find ..ahh ahh.hhhh Kyuhyun...hyu ahh ng" Jonghyun told me still trying to catch his breath. Its been 15 minutes where could he be..

Suddenly my phoned beeped I got a text.

" Mianhe.on my way home dont worry" a text came from Kyuhyun ..suddenly 

" OH. I guess Kyuhyun hyung wont be joining us for lunch ...!!!!!! " Jonhyun said loudly ....aissh this kid I dindnt even know he saw my text..iI

I looked at Seohyun she seemed to waver a bit when Jonhyun said Kyuhyuns name ...

I went to sit with her " Hey don't worry okay" I looked at her and she smiled a little...

" Hyyyyyunnng.... I'm hungry when is Donghae hyung and Yoona noona gonna pick us up??? Aissh those two" he complained. I wonder too.. I should probably call Donghae hyung..

" Ah..Donghae hyung where you guys" 

" uhm were still 10 minutes away dont worry.. YAH WHAT ARE YOUND DOING ....DONT TOUCH that.......hey I have to hangup now" he said shouting

I hung up my phone...its probably Yoona-sshi 

I wonder whats taking them so long get here..

 

Flashback Yoona and Donghae a few day back 

Yoona POV

Ahh. its been 5 days sisnce Seohyun-sshii went to Paris.. I miss her so much .. maybe I should call her. Suddenly a pair covered my eyes.

" Yah...who's this ..I swear if you're one of those erted boys I'm gona kill you" I shouted at the person.

" Really..now " the person whispered huskily.

My body stiffened.. what the hell..who is this person I turn around and kicked the guy on his leg before seeing his face..

" Ouuch.. what was that for ?" OMO Donghe oppa .. hmmm I still hate this guy so this not an excuse I started laughing at him.

" Hahaha .. why are you crying like a 5 years old" I laughed at him

" Well..that really hurts he said whie pouting. I stopped laughing ...

" You know that you act like a 5 year old right?' " So.." he still pouting. 

" Whatever...so what do you want Donghae-shii ?' He smiled evily at me, he is a 5 years old.

" Nothing... I was just gonna tell you that im gonna pick you up afterschool and go somwhere since everbody is away " he smiled widely at me.

" Wait I can-

" I don't take no for an answer" he cutted me off and disappeared.

" AIISSHH that bastard !!" i cussed off.

Later in the day 

 

" Yoona-sshii your here, come on we don't have much time " Donghae said .

I opened the car door..he's car is really nice. " Hey why are you such in a hurry ..did mommy gave you a curfew?" I asked him while giggling.

" No I have to take care of a business in Japan and China ...and I'm leaving tomorrow" he said straightly.

" Oh" I felt bad now...ahhh PABO. " So where are we going ?" 

" I don't know..anywhere" he said. The car finally started moving..it was a quiet ride and we finally arrived.

" oh the mall .." I let out a sigh ... I didnt really like the mall especially the RICH kind.

"Okay, first youre gonna get makeover and then I'm gonna buy you some clothes" he said smiling really happy at me . He mut be really happy..I felt bad for the guy..

" Okay.."

An hour later

 

" So how do I look ?" I asked him...nervously . He looks like he just saw a ghost. " You look -..oh you look great" he said stutterly. I blushed.

I changed my clothes into more casual..but left my hair and makeup same since I kinda like it. He brought me multiple dresses, shirt and bottoms.

" Donghae-sshii thanks " 

" No..problem I barely even spend my money so, no biggy" he said assuringly. Hmm I got an idea on how to say thank you to him..

" Hey come on, follow me " I dragged his hands and went out of the mall and went inside the busy street of Seoul. " Hey where are you taking me?" he asked me while I still dragged his hands " Food" I replied. 

" So this is it " I stopped in food cart in front of a ramyun shop. " Here..eat this " I put the tempura in front of his mouth. 

" Wow this is really good ...I never tasted anything like this before" he said while stuffing more seafood stuff on his mouth..while I can't control my laughter.

" Hey dont eat all of it..I dont have enough money to but the whole cart" I yelled playfully at him. I paid the ahjusshi who owned the cart and dragged Donghae inside the ramyun shop.

" So hows the soup ?"

" Delicious...and this is a really good place" he winked at me. PABO.... this guy . I continued eating my noodles and talk to him until I finished it. 

" Hey..thanks this was a really good night " he thanked me. " No problem" I smiled at him. 

 

" Thanks for the ride Donghashii and take care while your in Japan and China" I sent my regards to him. He nodded and smiled. I was about to open the house door whe he suddenly called me .. " Yoona-sshii from now on call me OPPA" he announced so happily and drive off. I wast about to explode...aissh that guy HE'S such a bastard. 

 

1 WEEK LATER 

i was going somewhere outisde since it was lunch when suddenly acar stopped at my direction. ' Hey Yoona-sshii get in the car " a voice said while rolling down the window. This bastard.. i GET IN THE CAR.. he looks lkes in a hurry .hmmm " Where are we going ?" I asked calmly. 

He looks like in rush again .." Oh I' late im supposed to pick up th guys theyre arrving today and I fogot about it " he blurted out.  OMO I forgot about that too.

" You BASTARD why didnt you told me earlier " while I messing up his hair furiously. " Hey I'm driving so stop distracting me " he said seriously .How could I forget?  I kep quiet... my stomach started to grumble I reach out for bag... YES a chocolate.

I opened it ...hmm this so yummy . He suddenly got a phone call hmm  whatever the chocolate started to get on my fingers. I touch my seat and everywhere and I accidentaly touch his white polo shirt. " What are you doing !!! Don't touch anything with those fingers." while still talking on his phome .

"ahhhhhh hhahaha ' I started laughing. He hung up on the phone and continued driving ...he looks pissed. 

OOPS.

End of FLashback

Jonghyun POV 

" OMO they're here " I said as I saw two people arguing who looks very familiar.

" Hi guys " I greeted them. Yoona ran towards Seohyun noona and hugged her really tight I thought she was gonna crushed her ..I hope she's alright. I chuckled.

Seohyun looks more relaxed and happier now..

Suddenly 5 guys in black suits gathere around us...what the 

" Ms.Seo Jeo Hyun you need to come with us" 

 

*****Author's Note****

Thank you so much for your patience my dear readers. Here's a very long chapter to show my gratitude. Thank you for a dear reader to remind me to update my story and gave me hope to continue it, you know who you are. Also don't forget to comment and subscribe. You guys comments makes me wanna write more.