PARTY (1)

Class 3-18

Happy reading and please comment!

Read my other Guiwang and Bebu fanfic at: www.winglin.net/fanfic/graceleeu/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Afterschool TENNIS TEAM PRACTICE-

coach: alright everyone, gather around. today we’ve gathered both the girls and the boys tennis players together because as you all know, the National Duo Competition Championships is the most important tournament for doubles of mixed gender. This year, it is going to be held on this Saturday at 1:00 pm. And it is estimated to end at around 5:00 pm if all goes well.

Students: aww.. man… another competition

coach: Now, most of you will start competing the day after tomorrow to see where you get through the tournament, but I’m proud to say that Aaron Yan, the national boys champion last year, and Joei Chen, the girls Silver medal holder from last year have been moved up and now are eligible to compete directly in semi finals by the National Tennis Association(NTA). They will be partners for this tournament and on Saturday, hopefully they will be competing TWO matches. the semi finals, and of course move up to THE FINALS!

assistant coach: now, I will call the names of the rest of you and your partner. You guys, though have to start from the beginning and work your way up. you guys only have TWO days. The reason for such a short time is because the NTA are always out there to raise the standards. this year, they haven’t even given the date to us until yesterday afternoon. They are going mostly for partnership unity this year. So you’ve got two days to know your partner INSIDE OUT.

*after all players got their partner names, each pair met up to practice. Aaron and Joei reached the court they were assigned.*

joei: I’ve heard from a long time ago about you, tennis prince aaron yan!

aaron: haha, me too. I’ve heard quite the news about you too.

joei: what do you want to practice first? we can take it slow, we have a few extra days than the other pairs.

aaron: how about we start with back hands first?

*on the side watching*

student 1: oh my go! this year’s champions are definitely going to be aaron and joei!

student 2: no duh! no one would ever have a chance. aaron and joei are like the best tennis players ever! if that girl didn’t cheat in the finals last year, joei would have won the gold metal champion. damn…

student 1: I know, I heard about that too. that was so sad. everyone knew joei was the better player! that girl had no chance, but she was such a b**** and cheated….

**********

aaron: finally done with practice…

joei: yea. wow. no wonder you’re the national champion a.k.a. tennis prince.

aaron: haha, thanks. your pretty good too. I just have one question, I watched the finals last year for the girls national championships. on that last call, everyone saw that your ball was in when it was called out, but you just let it go. why didn’t you challenge that last call?

joei: a lot of people asked me that, but I really don’t know. that moment I felt like I already won the competition. I mean, sure the title would have given me lots of attention and fame, but inside I know I already won. the title is just like a cover that you put on yourself. I’m sure that girl’s life hasn’t been any better after she got the title. I mean it just doesn’t feel the same, between knowing that you won and just given an title.

aaron: wow, that’s pretty deep. lol. hey you wanna go get some coffee and food with me? I’m like dying. haha

joei: sure, let’s go,

-N days passing-

the week passed by quickly as everyone was starting to enjoy their new styles of life and blending with the rest, well, maybe except for prince and gui. Saturday came soon as everyone headed to the gigantic NeoImage salon. it was a beautiful place. On the door had a sign that says : CLOSED TODAY. 3-18 VIP ONLY. Inside the main hall had a front desk with a lady for information and scheduling appointments. at the end of the hall reaches a huge spaced out room. on one side is a neat row of 10 puffy soft salon chairs lined up and on the other side was a matching row. each chair had a huge wall mirror with a special counter and drawer leaning against it containing all the tools for hair cutting. in the back of the rrom opens a door to the “magic room”. It is the place that will turn anyone into a superstar. it’s a huge lounge with many rooms, drawers, hangers, stacks, counters all filled with CLOTHES. the clothes of high fashion. there are mirrors all around the walls. everyone was a little shocked when they reached NeoImage.

*joanne, artz, Richie, Fernando walks in*

hebe: guys! isn’t it PERFECT here??? let me introduce to you my absolutely fabulous friends who are the leading stylist of NeoImage, JOANEE, ARTZ, RICHIE, ANDFERNANDO!!!

everyone: hi!

J+A+R+F: hey.

hebe: let me just tell you the famous history of NeoImage. It is the Internationally chained and #1 salon in the WORLD! there is a chained store in Paris, London, NY, and Milan, the places of the highest fashion. people who get to get styled here are usually upper-class people or celebrities. that is why you have to make appointments because everyone wants them, but not everyone gets them! Although there are chained stores around the world, this is the original starting place of NeoImage. Lots of people fly here just to do their hair because it is the most promising of all NeoImages because it has the four top stylists in the world Joanne, Artz, Richie, and Fernando. Last year, every fashion magazine has rated them as the #1 fashion team.

Jae: also, NeoImage was founded by Artz but sponsored by his dad Mr.Du, a very highly respected businessman. Mr.Du is known famously as the top businessman in Paris. Artz has managed NeoImage to it’s reputation today. joanne ceng had won the international title of the #1 leading artist and also the artist with the most potential. Joanne started out as nothing at NeoImage, but with artz’s help, they are the strongest couple out there. And now, she is artz’s happily newly wed wife. Along with them are artz’s best friends richie and fernando who are also top artists.

angela: oh, and richie is currently dating the #1 model in Asia Kalen Ye (a.k.a. ye ke lan in drama magicians of love. real name=sui tang). Fernando is dating Emma (from magicians of love), the most promising movie actress. So girls, don’t put your eyes on them, haha, they’re already taken!

joanne: oh my god, we’re really not ALL THAT! hebe, I think you went over a little.

artz: yea. hey jae. u did some research on my dad huh? haha, buddy, I haven’t you in awhile.

angela: yea, emp has been strict on us recently. richie, fernando, don’t you miss me?!?!?!

richie+fernando: of course! recently we’ve only seen hebe popping in and out. haha we were just wonder where HF princess was!

angela: HF princess was forced to take business classes by her grandpa. haha\

artz: we’ll, let’s get started. we’ve got lots to do!

-AT HEBE’S PARTY-

As the guests slowly arrives, hebe greets them with a hug and a toast of red wine. there were tons of guests, so many that everyone was surprised at hebe’s hosting skills. there were celebrities, movie stars, drama stars, TV hosts, sports players, business second generations, and other friends. the total head count was at least 300 people! everyone was hanging around hebe’s mansion. there were ones drinking wine, one meeting new people, guys trying to hit on girls, guys playing TV and computer games, people in the pool and hot spring, and people eating. hebe was running back and forth trying to talk to everyone while the rest of 3-18 was greeted by new people. down in the basement of hebe’s “home disco bar”. it’s modeled like a real pub except it’s at her private mansion. many people went down to dance when the music was started. some people also headed to hebe’s bowling area on the other side of the mansion. some people got bored and went to the KTV room to sing. hebe’s mansion was just filled and everything was going on at once while she got a little dizzy from all the wine.

jae: congratulations to AARON AND JOEI! for winning the National Duo Competition!

angela: everyone! let’s bring a toast for them!

aaron and joei: thanks!

everyone of 3-18: CHEERS!

The door bell rang again as hebe ran to greet the arriving guests. as her doorman opens the door, a hot, dreamily, prince-like guy walked in and hebe’s eyes suddenly sparkled.

guy: hi, I’m mike he, you must be hebe?

hebe: um.. HI! I’m glad you were able to come. you haven’t been to my mansion yet right?

mike: no, this is my first time.

hebe: then let me show you around.

mike: okay.

hebe and mike walked through her house as she showed him the facilities and all. people greeted them as they walked by and hebe gladly introduced mike to people. of course some celebrities already know mike so hebe didn’t need to introduce them.

joe (joe cheng=zheng yuan chang): hey mike, you’re here too? I didn’t know you knew hebe?

hebe: you too know each other? great, no need to introduce you guys. joe, how do you think of my fantastic party?

joe: i know mike from school. lol. and your parties are always the best, hebe!

mike: yea, I’m surprised, this is a HUGE party. lol.

joe: yea, you should come more, mike. if you’ve seen hebe’s other parties, you’d be knocked out! this girl is the perfect person for social partying!

hebe: thanks, joe, well, I’m gonna show mike more of my mansion since it’s his first time here, so enjoy the party joe!, I’ll see you later.

joe: okay.

mike: later, joe.

*hebe and mike continues to tour around her mansion*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Readers,

I hope you all enjoyed your reading! Please support and comment!

Please visit my review blog Musical Sweets at: https://sites.google.com/site/graceleeu/

Love,
Grace