Chapter 4

Top Secret Identity

Gi Kwang, the young cop who called the girl Noona, left the scene and was inside the ambulance with his Noona. "Noona, wake up please. Wake up!" He kept shaking her and suddenly the song "Fiction" played and wondered where it came from. He kept looking from left to right "Sir, it's your phone that's ringing." Said the nurse who was putting on the oxygen mask. "Oh right... Hehe" Gi Kwang picks it up and face-palmed. "How can I be so stupid...." He muttered to himself. 

"Yoboseyo? Ne, It's Gi Kwang. Mwoyo?! Send her home?! Ani..! Hwejangnim! How can I .. Aish.. Araseoyo, I'll send her there right now." Though Gi Kwang was worried, he still followed Hwejangnim's orders. "Kanhosanim, please turn the ambulance." "Ne?! Ottokeyo?! We need to send her to the--" The nurse complained but Gi Kwang insisted. "Send her to her house. The chairman ordered it." The ambulance then turned its way to the girl's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ CHAIRMAN'S HOUSE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The nurses carry the girl to her bedroom and Gi Kwang still looks worried. "What actually happened?! Where is she?! Where is she?!" A guy who rushed inside the room said frantically. "Gi Kwang-a what happened?" He stood frozen as he saw Jangmi lying unconscious. "Jangmiya.." He said softly as if he couldn't believe his eyes. He signaled the nurse to go out of the room but let Gi Kwang stay. 

As he was about to reach for Jangmi's hand, Jangmi woke up. Her eyes full of confusion and looked around. She started to panic. Her hands were trembling and was breathing short gaps of air then her eyes started to water. "Jangmiya." Says Shinwoo while trying to hold her hand. "Ahhh!" Jangmi screamed and took back her hand. She was trembling all over and kept screaming, scared everytime Shinwoo tries to touch her. 

"Jangmiya! Calm down, calm down will you?" Shinwoo tries to calm her down but she still keeps on kicking and screaming like a kid throwing tantrum. "Noona!" Gi Kwang tries to help but the more they go near her the worse the situation gets. Finally, Shinwoo grabs her and hugs her tight. "Jangmiya, gwaenchana. Gwaenchana. It's Shinwoo." She finally stopped and closed her eyes. "Gwaenchana, everything's over now okay? I'm here." Gi Kwang gives a glass of water to Jangmi. 

She went back to sleep and Shinwoo and Gi Kwang goes out of the room relieved. "Hyung, should I tell them to post reports and.." "No, don't. It'll only get worse if we do that. Kim Biseo, make sure none of this is posted in the internet or what-so-ever. Make sure no one talks about this. You know what I mean. Take care of everything and finish it as soon as possible." 

"Ne Hwejangnim." Secretary Kim leaves as soon as he got the order. "But Hyung, we won't know if he'll get back to her. Hyung, how can we assure her safety or the other people's safety if we won't do anything about it? We MUST do something about it." Gi Kwang starts to worry. "That's why you're here right? It's your job. You're a cop."

"Hyung! I can't be there for Noona all the time! I have a job too you know!" Gi Kwang complains. "Resign! The solution's so simple why make it a big deal?!"Shinwoo said angrily. "HYUNG!" GI Kwang shouts but then it was too late when he realized that Hongjoo was by the staircase, standing and lowering his head. 

"We will talk about this later." Says Shinwoo who was approaching Hongjoo with a smile. "Hongjooya! Wasseo? It's too early to be released from school." He got Hongjoo and carried him. "How was it? Was it fun?" "Abeoji, were you and Samcheon fighting?" says the kid. "A-Aniya! We weren't fighting. Is that right Gi Kwanga?" He glared at Gi Kwang and Gi Kwang just smiled. 

"Abeoji, where's Mom? I couldn't find her downstairs so I was expecting her to be in her room." He said cutely. "Aigoo, kiyeowo! Uri Hongjoo!" Shinwoo pinches his cheeks. "Mom's sleeping and you know her. She doesn't want to be disturbed." 

"But she said it's alright if I was the one who's going to wake her up. She made an exception for me." He says while pouting his lips. "Aigoo, she just fell asleep so it's better for her not to wake up just yet. Should we play a game then? Since Mom is still sleeping?" 

"Ne!" Honjoo says excitedly. As soon as they were outside, Shinwoo's phone rang. With the ringtone of "Hey You - C.N. Blue" "Yoboseyo?" He answers the phone and Hongjoo looks at him. "Mianhae, Honjooya. Something came up. I'll have to play with you some other time. Dad has work to do. Mianhae." Shinwoo then leaves and Hongjoo's expression doesn't look too good.

"Hongjooya! Should Uncle then play with you?" Says Gi Kwang with a big smile and holding a ball. "He's always busy. He never played with me anymore. There's always work when he tells me to play with him." Hongjoo toys with the grass and sits down, frowning. "Hongjooya, cheer up will you? It's not too bad if Dad's working. He's doing it for you and your Mom. It's for you, Hongjooya." GI Kwang comforts him but Hongjoo isn't moved.

"Aigoo... No matter what your expression is, our Hongjoo is still so cute! I guess you got it from me? Samcheon's really cute too." Gi Kwang does some aegyo and Hongjoo giggles. Gi Kwang does some more cute faces. "Samcheon! Stop it! You look so weird! You're old enough and you still do those things?! No wonder Hyosung Noona never looks at you. Merong" Hongjoo gets up and keeps on sticking his tongue. "Anigodeun! A lot of girls like me and approach me cuz they think i'm cute and handsome! You should be more like Samcheon than Lee Joon!" Gi Kwang complains and tries to catch Hongjoo but the kid was too fast that Gi Kwang stumbled in his own feet.

"Ahahahaha!!!" Hongjoo exclaims. "Yeah, you're whatever you said you were but you're too clumsy that you keep on falling down when you chase people! Meroooonnnnggg!!!" Hongjoo teases him even more. "Aishh.. How can a kid be this witty and annoying?!" He says to himself. "Just you wait! I'll really catch you and lock you inside your room! Noona will know about this!" He shouts at Hongjoo. He seems pretty annoyed and chased Hongjoo all over the house.

"I'll really get you this time!" Gi Kwang keeps on panting and finally gives up. "Ya~! Come here! Irewa! I give up!" He still pants. Hongjoo just ignores him and goes into Jangmi's room. "Eomma! Eomma! Hongjoo wasseoyo! Eomma! I'm home!" Hongjoo wakes her up and Jangmi starts to scream again. "Eomma! Why are you like this? Eomma!" Hongjoo starts to cry. "Eomma! Eomma!" Jangmi starts to throw pillows at Hongjoo. "Eomma! Apeoyo! It hurts! Eomma! It's Hongjoo!" He goes near her and tries to hug her but Jangmi pushes him away. "Hongjooya! Malhaejana! Hyung told you to not wake your Mom up!" GI Kwang gets him but Hongjoo resists. He still keeps on hugging Jangmi, crying. 

"Eomma... keumanhaeyo... please stop Mom. Mom I'm sorry so please stop. Mom" Hongjoo keeps on crying and Jangmi suddenly stops and looks at his face. Her eyes as blank as a neat sheet of paper. "Eomma, do you recognize me? It's Hongjoo."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think will happen next? WIll Jangmi go back to her senses or will she be worse? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! COMMENTS ARE WELCOME AND VERY APPRECIATED!!! :)