I'm LUCKY!

Love on Air

" Hebe, come on we MUST go there!!!! " Selina is literally DRAGGING me to the crowd of girls.

" Selina, will you please walk a little faster? Look Aunty is waiting for us. " Ella said while crossing her arms.

" Why don't you help me DRAG Hebe? She's petite I know but she's heavy! " Selina complained.

" I'm SO NOT HEAVY !!! " I retorted. " You're just weak!! " I added. Ella suddenly grab me and pulls me with Selina on the other side. Whoa! Ella is STRONG! Reaching the spot my two best friends let go of me, I am standing 3 feet away from the crowd I felt my phone vibrated so I opened it quickly. I am reading the message our company head sent to me when...

' THUD ! '

A bouquet of flowers landed in my hands, Goosebump run over my spine. Looking up I saw the girls glaring at me.

" Hebe!! You caught the bouquet! Do you know what that means? " My Mom asked the moment she reached me.

" Uhh...nope. " I answered honestly, Selina and Ella dragged me AGAIN on a side.

" How'd you caught it? " Selina raised a brow at me.

" I'm just reading a text message when it landed in my hands. " I told them. Both of them sighed.

" LUCKY as ever! " They chorused. Ella patted me in the shoulder.

 " Who ever will catch the garter will be your partner for this night. I just hope it's not Chun. " Ella sighed. I followed her gaze, it ended to the crowd of boys. Then they let out an 'OOOHHHH!' sound.

" Who's the lucky boy? " Selina held my arm.  " Please not JIro!!!!! " She squeeze my arms harder as fahrenheit approaches us. Calvin walked in front while the boys pushes him. So.... Calvin will be my partner?? I feel so disappointed , I don't know why.

" SO... Who's the lucky boy?? " Ella eyed Chun. " Not me! " My brother answered right away. So is it really Calvin.?

" May we call the people who caught the bouquet and the garter to stand here with the newly weds? " The Emcee announced.

" Hebe, Shall we? " Aaron and Calvin bowed a little extending their right hand a little.

" Calvin quit confussing my sister move aside! " Chun kicked him.

" Ms. Tian shall we?? " Aaron took my hand and lead me to the stage. Standing near the newly weds, Uncle Simon is passing tissue to my mom every 5 seconds.

" Please lead in the dance. " Finally the Emcee spoke again. Aaron wrapped his hands in my waist and lead my hands up to his neck.

" Stop staring at me! " I whispered to him. He flickered my nose and chuckle whole heartedly.

" Hey! Don't do that!!! " I pouted which make him chuckle some more.

" You're cute! " Is that a compliment??

" yep! That's a compliment. " Is he mind reading at me?

" No I'm not...mind reading you! " He giggled.

" Then what?? !!! " I glared at him.

"  Keep this in mind." He leaned in closer at me " You and I are forever linked to each other. Either on your mind or on your heart. "  He then blushed.

" So you're saying that we are fated to each other? " I raised a brow at him.

" That's your interpretation. " He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes at him. He tapped my nose lightly and and smirked again.

- - - - - - - - - - - 

Finally, everything is finish we all can get a nice rest. I decided to take a walk after shower, without knowing where I should go I let my feet drag me to somewhere. Stepping out of the Villa I found a bench outside and laid down. I reached my hands up and looked at the sky trying to get even just one of them. I sighed knowing I just made my self look like an idiot if anyone happens to passby.

" Am I realling falling in love with him? But is that possible?? I mean I only knew him for two weeks and I'm starting to fall in love?? " I closed my eyes shut and let me feel the cold wind.

I feel pain in my cheecks like it's been slapped lightly, I opened my eyes and saw black... dark human figure I guess. I jumped in the air breaking free in the grip of the shadow. I asked my self Why is it so dark, just then the lamp post near us lighted. 'PHEW!' I closed my eyes and breath a sigh of relief.

" Hey girlfriend, why are you doing here outside, somemore you're sleeping here! " I knew that voice, that cold voice that warms me. Am I confusing you?? I opened my eyes and saw him sitting beside me already, I didn't even felt his actions. 

" I just want to take a short walk, but then my eyelids fell heavy. " I yawned after stating it. He held my hand and show me his smile. 

" Come on we better go back inside you might catch-" But before he could finish his statement I sneezed. He gave his jacket to me and carried me , I feel so comfortable and warm now in his arms.

" You're lucky I'm here... right? " He boosted a little while entering the gates. Enjoying the scent of his cologne I snuggled closer to him and moaned...

" Yeah.. I'm Lucky! "