The Confession

When you confess to your childhood friend first
Please log in to read the full chapter

You stood there, taking in deep breaths while walking around in circles. Your nerves can’t help but show. Fidgeting around with your fingers as you hold tightly on the gift bag handler. The sun shone brightly as you hid underneath the tree for shade. Glancing around, you noticed there’s not much people in the campus garden which could only make you feel much more blessed. If he rejects you then no one would be here to see it. 

Hold up

You grab your phone out of your pocket and turn on the camera to face you. Hazelnut eyes started back at you while fixing your black bangs, moving it slightly away from your forehead. Pushing your red cherry lips to show your dimples causing you to smile.  Okay, you are cute. You are adorable. 

You put your phone away before patting down your pink flowy dress with one hand. A sigh escaped your lips as you sat down. 

It’s okay. This is okay. 

Confessing to your childhood friend should be easy, right? You bit your lip and began to shake your leg. Jeon Jungkook is your childhood friend who you've been in LOVE with since forever. You had thought about confessing your feelings because you never want to ruin your friendship. However, after many years, and many other girl friends of his, you finally thought why not. 

The worst he can do is say no and even though it will , you can finally  move on instead of wondering what if. You’re already in agony watching girls following him and liking him, might as well give it a shot and let it end. 

“Y/N!” He called, which made you shoot right up. You see dark brown eyes smiling at you along with a wave. In casual clothing of a white t-shirt and jeans, your heart began to beat more life into it. 

Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh. He looks so good, oh my gosh, he is so cute! 

Your thoughts run wild and your breath becomes more shallo

Please log in to read the full chapter