17: ENHYPEN

By Your Side: Adventures in I-LAND
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tonight was the final test. We stayed in our rooms in silence. No words were spoken. We were not depressed. But we were a bit somber that tomorrow was our final day in I-LAND. And I hadn't felt so accomplished in many years. Especially after training at the other agency.

"We've been here since June. Not a single thing has ever stopped us from reaching this point of our time here." said Juliet, bringing up a conversation as always.

"You can say that again," said Holly, "And Y/N was always here...helping us with choreography and such. She sings well, too! I have a feeling we will debut without a doubt."

"I can't wait to join BigHit Entertainment!" said Isabelle.

"Or maybe even HYBE or BE:Lift!" said Lara.

"JYP!" exclaimed Keira.

"I think we are more in HYBE and such, ladies." I said, "More or less...I just want to see what happens next after this. The final determines our fate as trainees. Let us all make sure we achieve the dream we all have. It's what we got for now."

"Y/N's right," said Maeve, "AO3 should be arriving soon. So let's plan our final song for I-LAND."

Our selected song is As if it's Your Last by BLACKPINK. The very first song I performed when I first came here. And now that I got my girl groups along with me, I had nothing to lose. But it was Jake that I was worried about. I know he is my best friend. However, I still believed that, after he apologized for his reckless behavior towards me, he could be jealous of me.

Before, when SEVENTEEN made an appearance, we couldn't practice the song, since we were kicked out (by the way, a lot of fans find them "rude" for some reason). Luckily, we knew the entire dance and we were able to finish it all off, with props and all.

Suddenly, Jake signaled me to come to him. I then told the girls that we will take a break. I rushed over to Jake outside of the practice room.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked.

"I just want to say..." Jake said, stammering, "I hope you will debut with me. You and your girl groups."

"But there are twelve of us and ENHYPEN needs only seven boys...not girls. And besides. I have a strong feeling that we are going to debut."

"Yes. I only came to wish you good luck."

"And I wish the best for you as well, m'boy."

Four hours before the test, I then notice the portal opening. It wasn't the GROUNDers. The GROUNDers were now I-LANDers that had to take this last test. But it was none other...than my mother...and Kanade Nishimura.

I was in the living room with my mother. Kanade was with Ni-ki. It felt as if I hadn't seen my mother in YEARS.

"I thought I'd never see you again." I said.

"But I did," said Mummy, "I contacted HYBE. And they said that any time before the final test tonight would have been great for me to see you and the girls before seeing the live performance from all over the world."

"I'm still surprised about that." I said, trying to change the subject.

"And Jake seemed to have been taking care of you through it all Even though there were a few moments when he was jealous."

"You've seen that?"

"Yup," Mummy nodded, "I've seen it all on TV. Personally, I understood where he was coming from. And you seemed to have noticed the signs quickly. But I have missed you terribly, my dear. You're ol' man would have been so proud of you."

 

.

.

.

 

Everything was ready...BTS came...SEVENTEEN came...and to our surprise, TXT came too!

We were ready to take our places. And the boys went first...

"We will win this thing, right?" asked Livia.

"Don't worry..." I said, "Nothing is going to stop us right now. I won't let anything stop us."

Eventually, it was our turn. And who would have thought that even TXT would be so impressed by our dance skills.

 

.

.

.

 

What are you that I ke

Please log in to read the full chapter