Revelation

Miraculous: The begining
Please log in to read the full chapter

I put  Nathalie to bed, "Master shouldn't you rest?", I look at him "You are so oblivious to how I am about rest you know I won't" he nods, he knows that and so do I,I look at Nathalie, she is badly injured I am injured as well but I can at least stand, she can't even at least stay awake...it was from the akumatized person that I akumatized, I did this and I know it. I can't pity myself though I need to leave no point in pitying if it won't help at all.

"Hey...father" says Felix, right  I didn't know he would be here but of course he is, after I realeased the akumatiezed person Ladybug reseted everything since I had dropped her earings, while I transformed again and fought her but then they fell and as soon as they did she feed the Kwami and transformed since she used her power earlier. Now everything is back to normal...well not entirely, I had told Felix Nathalie got hurt another way.

I am still not sure who did it to her but I think it is Cat noir, well another reason to hate him "Yes Felix?", he hesitates but then asks "I was wondering...will Nathalie be okay?", I decide to lie "Yes,she will I am sure". he nods and leaves, I am about to leave but "Gabriel I know you lied so don't try to deny it".

I turn around and stop at the doorway near the wall, I see my wound it is rather large, I cover it more with my shirt. I won't let her see I know what she will say, "I didn't lie I just didn't tell him the whole truth", she stares at  me "A lie is a lie and you know it" I do, better than anyone really. I say "Just temporarily until I know definitely",she glares at me leaving still not fully convinced.

I go to my room and see something "What is this?", I see a page "Cat noir and Ladybugs secrets"   this is not mine I know it, but I see my name "What nonsense is this I don't know their secrets", but I read something it is a conversation I had with Cat noir while in Felix's room, I keep reading until I reach a part that says who Cat noir is. I drop the book, it lands on my feet "N-no that is not possible it can't be...no not my son" I then see that I had talked about it with Nooroo and that he had said it would be more painful to fight him why even sending akumatized villiains to fight him would be painful to me, I realize he is right.

I jot down something about Ladybug's power that she can restore everything and make everyone forget the secrets they learned about each other. Except me for I had written it down. "Nooroo" I say, I hear him get out "Yes,master?'.

"What is this?" I say while showing him, he looks at it and replies "Hmmm let me see....oh...so this is what it is,it appears that you had written down their secrets smart in case something happens and you can't remember it", I point to the part where I wrote about Ladybugs power "Look her now, Nooroo how come you didn't tell me about this?".

"Oh, why master I can't possibly know since I am not around her, why even if my Miraculous was in the Miraculous box then it would be complicated for she would always have a hero to be with and she isn't allowed to use her power without an owner", I nod he is right he couldn't have known, "But did you at least know my son was Cat noir?", he slowly nods, rage fills me "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME WHY!?!??!" I grab his tiny body. "Master I didn't want you to feel pain while doing it nor did I want you to do anything reckless I am sorry *tears drizzle down* please-please stop hurting me...it hurts,why won't you stop?...please it hurts I care why won't you stop?", I feel sympathy for him I shouldn't keep on he had good intentions at heart besides he knew I would find out he just wanted battling my son to be easier.

"I won't hurt you anymore", I watch as he rubs his tears "Th-thank you master", I know he didn't have any tricks he doesn't do that, there is no need for him to. I nod and I see Ladybug what is she doing?, I go to the front door but I wince. I am still hurt I also put something on my eye so it heals from the impact the yo-yo had on me, I hear a knock. Nathlie normally goes and checks using the camera, I won't I will just open the door.

"Yes?" I ask, I see a girl there, "Oh-uh-he-hello is this where-Fe-Felix li-" I stop her she is going to keep stuttering and besides I know what she is asking now, "Yes he does live here, why are you here?". She blushes 'God I am going to be sick and tired, of having to go to the door if she keeps coming and I know it would be a lot if she does' "Well is it okay if I come in to see him?", I have to hid that book I wrote in and lock the door to Nathlie, I don't want her to clumsily sit on her if she decides to sit on the bed which she shouldn't even do in the first place unless she clumsily falls on it. "Yes,but I will do some things first once inside". 

 

She nods and I get out of her way and watch her as she walks in, I go and close the door "OH MY GOD!!!", ugh I really hate people like her "THIS IS JUST LIKE THEY ALWAYS SHOW BIG BEAUTIFUL MANSIONS IN FILMS, WHERE THE GIRL FALLS IN LOVE WITH THE BOY THERE EVEN IF IT SEEMS UNLIKELY BECAUSE HE IS WAY MORE PROPER THAN HER!!!!", she exclaims I roll my eyes I stare at her up and down it would be unlikely for her to like Felix,"BUT THEN THE BOY FALLS IN LOVE WITH HER AND SO DOES THE GIRL ISN'T THAT JUST ROMANTIC!!!!!" I mutter under my breath "No not at all".

I realize it seems unlikely for her and Felix to like each other, but then the rest really gets on my nerves, Felix liking her and her liking him back?, he could do so much better but if it is unlikely then it probably isn't true, besides films exaggerate to make it more interesting and more magical."Huh, did you say not at all?, why it is romantic so why would you say that?", I stare at her unamused, 'Why can't it at least be Chloe sure she may be spoiled but at least not this girl'  "Because I am not interested in fantasies like that, a girl would not fall in love with the boy and neither would the boy. That is unrealistic and not romantic at all". she  gasps and says "But why?, you should at least give love  a chance", a chance? I remember when I did and that ended horribly why should I give it a chance when it will take the one I love away from me?, "I DON'T HAVE TO AND I WON'T SO STOP TALKING ABOUT ROMANCE AND ALL THAT!!!" I furiously tell her.

She nods, I go to Nathalie's room I walk in, I realize I am was not going to go in that I was going to lock her door, before I am about to turn around I hear her ask "Gabriel what are you doing?", I turn around "I am going to lock the door so that this girl that wants to see Felix doesn't come in and disturb you...also so she doesn't fall on you or sit on you" I reply, she nods and softly says "I would hate it if she sat on me" she smiles. I slightly smile then get out and lock the door. I go to my room next to put my book away that I am using to write about Cat noir's and Ladybugs secrets, their powers and other things about them. "OHHHHH IS THAT A BOOK IS IT ABOUT ROMANCE IS THAT WHY YOU WHERE GOING TO HID IT OR PUT IT SOMEWHERE ELSE?!??!?!" I turn around and get ready to punch her with the book in my other hand, but I realize it was just the girl. I rest my hands to my side and  return to my position "No, it is not and for the last time I am not interested in romance or any of the other things you talked about, it is actually just where I write about things I have to do alright". she then asks "Oh...why where you in a position where it seemed you where going to punch me?", I stare at her alarmed "Oh, well...." I trail off what do I say?, what do I do?.

_________________________________________________family____________________________________________________________

I hear knocks at the door, good I can leave I go and open it, "What do you want?" I ask annoyed, "OH BUT GABRIEL I JUST WANTED TO SEE YOU AND FELIX!!!" great it is my wifes' sister, I say "I know that, but that is never the only reason" she seems to think but remember's something, she is so hyper it is annoying but at least isn't clumsy or over bearingly nice which is unfortunately is the case with the girl that wanted to see Felix, guess I got bad luck from Cat noir not that he has bad luck quite the opposite really, "OH YES YOU ARE SO RIGHT OH I AM SUCH A BIRD BRAIN SOMETIMES GABRIEL!!! 'I know now tell me what you have to say'  so I-wait why is that girl there Gabriel?", I look "The what-oh her...she wanted to see Felix".

 

"Well aren't you going to introduce me Gabriel?" she asks, I stare at her and frown "I don't even know her name", I hear the girl giggle what now? "OH I AM MARINETTE NICE TO MEET YOU I AM NOT REALLLLY FRIENDS WITH FELIX 'Good I don't want you to' BUT I HOPE WE CAN!!!!!, also I was talking to Gabriel as you call him but I am not sure if I can 'Don't you aren't close nor are you family'  about how his house looks like those films where there is a girl that doesn't like the boy that lives there but then they both fall in love, he says it is unrealistic and unromantic, also that he is not interested in it later" I see her smirk 'what now?, she loves to get on my nerves...guess it runs in the family since I have other relatives like that' "Oh really?, wow but Gabriel what about Felix's mother? also I may not be into unrealistic absurd films but ROMANCE!!!, why can't you at least be alright with it?" she says.

I shake my head, I see Felix's cousin appear "Hello there uncle...I see you are not into romance? don't worry it is nonsense and silly I don't care about it", I nod he is right I realize that Marinettee will now pester him I smirk, he knows what that means "W-why are you smirking uncle?" he nervously asks, I reply "You will know soon enough", I then hear Marinettee exclaim as if she planned to do it right after I said that she says "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?!?, ROMANCE IS BEAUTIFUL AND GREAT!!!!"

She is grabbing his shirt, he has a disgusted look on his face, he looks at me and I smile he seems annoyed "Get your grubby hands off me you annoying, freakishly kind and corny girl" she stares in shock, she nods then says "YOU NEVER HAD SOMEONE BE KIND TO YOU!?!??!, BUT IT IS SO GREAT ARE YOU EMBARRASSED THAT YOU HAVEN'T!!!", I try not to laugh but my mouth twitches it is already in a smile, his mother also tires not  to but she can't so she covers so her son does not see she is smiling.

"Wh-what n-no I'm not-why I couldn't care less *crosses his arms* than I already do...mother are you smiling at my misfortune!??!?!", she shakes her head and stops I see her resume her composure, "No son, but I can't help but smile at all of this it is not your misfortune though". I hope nobody sees my mouth twitching. "Wait...Gabriel is your mouth twitching?". No I don't want her to know "No, I am not", she looks at me wondering "OH YOU ARE LYING YOU ARE OH YOU ARE TRYING NOT TO LAUGH ARE YOU!!!!, OH BUT GABRIEL YOU SHOULD LAUGHING IS SUCH A JOY AND HAS BEEN FOREVER SINCE YOU HAVE LAUGHED!!!", great she noticed  she is great at that.

"You know what?, how about you come in since you are already here let's stop wasting daylight" I reply, she nods I know she will pester me but still at least she will temporarily stop. Felix's cousin hates interacting with others something I noticed about him, "OH RIGHT HOW ABOUT A HIGH FIVE AS A WAY TO SAY HI!!!" shrills Marinettee good thing she can't disturb Nathile, I walk over to them "The thing is he prefers handshakes Marinettee", I am not doing this to annoy him,it is so that she doesn't make him uncomfortable, "Oh do you want to?".

"No,I am not going to touch your hand" I reply, then Felix rushes downstairs, I am not sure why though "COUSIN!!!!", I see why he rushes over to his cousin "FELIX WAIT NO STO-!!!!" it is to late Felix hugs him, he looks at me pleadingly and not liking the hug. I shrug "Oh,hello father" Felix says to me, "Hello Felix" I reply.

"OH RIGHT FELIX SO I WANTED TO SEEEEE YOUUUUU!!!!" Marinettee says to him, I see Felix look confused he looks at me I shrug, I don't know either.

I go to where  Amelie is, "Oh, you know what I really think you should I don't know...maybe see someone-", out of the question I am not considering that "Do you want coffee Amelie?", she nods I go to do that "Hey, why don't you tell Nathlie to Gabriel?", meanwhile I make it I tell her not wanting to say to much "She is in bed", but she asks thoughtfully "Oh, really? poor dear did you do something Gabriel tell me if you did 'I shake my head', oh really? then why?". I decide to tell her she go hurt that is all "She got injured that is all but seemed like she should rest".

But of course nothing stops her from pestering me "Oh really but how did she get injured?", I stop...now we are getting into it a lot "She...*clutches bag he was holdling* well she go badly injured from-scratch marks it seems *tears form from the thought that it was his fault Nathlie got hurt and perhaps he can't help his wife, the reason he is Hawkmoth in the first place*, to be large though *rubs tears roughly*...I thought it was Cat noir but I am not really sure". she seems to be distraught from the news I told her "Oh, my *gasps* Gabriel I was so insensitive I should have known I shouldn't have asked furthermore since you didn't tell me I-I just thought...that you were just shutting me out of the full news -BUT THAT IS NO EXCUSE I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT PERHAPS THE INJURIES WHERE LARGE OH GABRIEL YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME TO STOP BEING INSENSITIVE, OH GABRIEL!!!". She has always cared when someone is hurt, I know she is not saddened about my feelings no she is saddened that Nathalie is gravely hurt.

 

I hear her walking near me, I try to get out of the way but she stops me and I hear her say "You shouldn't reject others any longer...injuries,pain and chaos can't be stopped no matter wh

Please log in to read the full chapter