Wedding ceremony+ wedding night 💍🤭

The omega next door 🦋🌧️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a beautiful church, sunlight entering from the huge window, there stood seungcheol and his lovely sunshine.

Seungcheol was lost in Jeonghan's incredible beauty wearing this white wedding tuxedo, looking at him cutely with a smile as the priest spoke.

Seungcheol's mom was taking pictures with her special camera while crying in happiness seeing her son getting married to this lovely omega and the father watching quietly with mixed emotions.

" Aww, they both look so beautiful."

She took many photos.

Even during the innocent pure kiss moment.


 

🦋🩵🦋

After that, Seungcheol were standing and saying goodbyes to visitors and some of his friends while his wife was next to him, when it was time to leave, Seungcheol bowed to his parents with Jeonghan, and his father couldn't help but smile.

" Take care."

He said gently and the mother giggled.

" Congratulations sweetie, umma's so proud of you."

She said to her son as she hannie's hair.

And the cute omega flushed.

He's now this handsome perfect alpha's wife, not just a marriage on paper but in reality, he held this perfect wedding ceremony, Jeonghan bit his lips.

He was just so happy he could cry any second.

" Don't forget to visit us often." The woman said while waving as cheol was about to drive towards their lovely new home.


 

 

🦋💍🩵

On the way back home, Seungcheol held his wife's beautiful smooth hand before he pecked it while his eyes on the road.

Jeonghan's eyes were teary.

He was an honest man, he did what he wanted, he was nothing like his ex-husband, that worthless man.

" You know I almost got a heart attack seeing you coming like this looking so damn outstanding?! You look so beautiful."

He said as he drove, Jeonghan blush

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter