Acknowledgement.

Blossoms bloom

Hello, this is Keumzee. 

It's been a year since my last world "goodbye tears us apart", and I had made the announcement that I would retire from writing. However, in all of the worlds I have created and built, there is a world that really broke my heart and the wound just never heals. I had to admit that at first I did not conceive how hard it would hit me. It's only after I finished the story did I realize I had also killed a part of me. I thought I could just do what I usually did: brush off and move on. I really thought so. 

A month after "goodbye tears us apart", one year after that world, I found myself trying to create something that I had never done before. Not really a world, but a place that existed just so I could apologize to her. One might think I have gone mad, well honestly I don't know. I couldn't tell anyone anyway. They think suffering because of a character you created is a silly thing.

I only remember the pains. They were unbearable. They really were. 

After that, I got busy with my life and I never thought of it again. Two years after that world, which is now, things happened, and it came back. And this time it is much more terrible than any other time in the past. I had to do something. I really had to, because if I don't I might just, I don't know, take my heart away or numb it or something because I just can't endure it anymore. 

So I wrote this. 

I have read my other works and I was surprised. That girl can really write something, can't she? But I'm no longer that girl. I have changed. And so have you. But we are all here, together, trying to find a way to heal ourselves, to make things right and to learn how to be a better person. 

I want to thank every person who have been here with me, who have supported me and cheered for every world although all I did was to break your hearts haha. Even if you didn't know it, you helped me. The reason why my journey here is so beautiful is all thanks to you guys. I mean it. 

This story is not something that you might expect, because this is the path to healing for me. So yes, I still retired, and no I am sorry but there's a very high chance I won't come back, but I tried really hard to write this because it saved me. It isn't so wonderful as the other worlds. It is not. I have to admit that, although it is way much longer than I had expected. But maybe after this I can finally be free. That's what really matters to me. To fix thing and give her what she deserves and forgive myself. I really did my best. 

I also feel like I am officially saying goodbye to this meaningful journey, but I want you all to know that I will always be here when you need me. Maybe not on Asianfanfics. You can find me on Twitter. Just give me a text, okay? 

 

 

So, this is it. 

My atonement for 'White Cherry'. 

Blossoms bloom, and as the white petals are floating down, I can see your smile